Stockbot Inventory Forecasting

Forecast reorder qty & set low stock alerts :-)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bonnie Plants

Support was super helpful and kind! Quick to respond and willing to help me out as I was getting up to speed on how to use the app.

Herock Workwear

First class customer support! and first class app! This app does exactly what it says, which is about all you can ask for in an app. The team are also very quick to add new features which puts a big smile on my face as it means our business can grow with this app :)

January 6, 2022

Appreciate the glowing review! We love adding features that can benefit a lot of customers. Thanks to you for suggesting the feature.

PREMIERLASH Canada

Very useful. It gives me a weekly inventory count.
It allows me to keep my inventory fully stocked as well as being aware of any back order fast.

September 27, 2021

Glad our app is helping you stay on top of your inventory keeping it fully stocked. Thank you for the review!

BurningImpressions

This app helps me stay on top of my inventory levels and plan ahead. I wasn't always catching items that were getting low on stock, so having this has helped avoid that 'sold out' sticker!

September 16, 2021

Happy to hear that you find our automated low-stock alerts very useful. Thank you for the review!

221B Tactical

Great customer service, helped me all the way to get this app set up properly. Support team immediately responded to error in file upload. Thanks!

August 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! We love setting up our customers for success.

Vida Optima

Have been seeking an inventory tracking app to not only send low stock alerts, but also do forecasting for projecting product manufacturing. This does it! And it does it well. Amazing app and amazing support!

connectionjewelry

i use this app and that good to had in my store it warning and telling what going on in store that bravo.

April 3, 2021

Thank you for this great review! Glad to know that you find the app useful to track low inventory items in your store.

CORE Landscape Products

It's great- I like the screenshot it provides in the email so I don't have to go into the spreadsheet, which is hard on the eyes.

March 19, 2021

Appreciate the great review! Nice to know you like the app's email report feature

CRC Beads

Perfect app for those with thousands of SKU's. Helps us with our popular selling items. Saved our lives.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for this great review! Glad to hear our app is a life-saver!

Sunshine Clothesline

We use this to track our inventory on faster moving items. Had a glitch first they fixed it with one email and less than a day. Very good response. It now works well. Yes, I recommend them.

March 9, 2021

Thank you for recommending our app! We make a special effort to make sure every customer has a successful experience using our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5