4.7
Edited March 10, 2023

I downloaded about 10 apps and STOCKBOT was the most accurate. Love that you can customize lead times and forecasting is based on past sales for accurate analysis.

Carbon Knife Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
StoreBuilder replied March 11, 2023

Thank you for that great review! We are glad you are finding the app accurate and useful. If you have any questions at all, feel free to message us from the Chat option inside the app. Happy to help!

February 27, 2023

We've tried this app specifically for the Forecasting feature. It's unfortunately very limited and quite useless, as it's only able to fetch the last year of data. Nothing before that, despite allowing to choose from broader dates.

Customer support wasn't very transparent about this limitation at first, but they were reactive, and helpful about the other questions.

Labo Mono
Time spent using app: 5 days
StoreBuilder replied February 28, 2023

Hi Ali!
We're sorry that we could not clearly answer your question over live chat. Yes, our app fetches sales data only up to the previous 12 months.

I'm glad you found out during your free trial that our app does not meet your needs. That's also why we offer a free trial.

Naren
Co-Founder & Product Lead

January 19, 2023

The automated reports in the morning and the app's simplicity are extremely helpful. Their customer service has been great. I'm excited to build more of my processes with them.

Ipothecary
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 5, 2023

Updated review: Stock bot team took it up with Shopify for the excess billing done and have worked out the refunds to our account. I want to also share a feedback that we started to use this because we found the forecast data to be more accurate in stockbot compared to other similar apps. I suggest that they bring up the features that they promise in a time bound manner as the app still needs to bring features such as PO creations (which most other apps have), a much better interface and more enhancements. Thanks

Aumni Crafts
India
Time spent using app: 10 months
StoreBuilder replied December 20, 2022

Updated reply: Glad to hear that Shopify resolved your billing refunds. Thank you for sharing your feedback on product improvement. I'll share this with our tech team. We'll reach out to you for input before we start implementing them.

October 24, 2022

Just installed the app and have used it for a week so far and I am enjoying it. I needed a tool that could inform me of my stock/inventory numbers via email and this tool does that. I like the simple platform and ease of setting things up

B. Love
Time spent using app: 7 days
StoreBuilder replied November 3, 2022

Thank you! Our team appreciates your great review. We are glad our simple app is proving useful in keeping track of your low-stock items.

August 25, 2022

This app is great, but even more so is the support service. The team are very helpful and very prompt with response.

LOCO Scooters
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 27, 2022

Support was super helpful and kind! Quick to respond and willing to help me out as I was getting up to speed on how to use the app.

Bonnie Plants
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 6, 2022

First class customer support! and first class app! This app does exactly what it says, which is about all you can ask for in an app. The team are also very quick to add new features which puts a big smile on my face as it means our business can grow with this app :)

Herock Workwear
Time spent using app: 22 days
StoreBuilder replied January 6, 2022

Appreciate the glowing review! We love adding features that can benefit a lot of customers. Thanks to you for suggesting the feature.

September 21, 2021

Very useful. It gives me a weekly inventory count.
It allows me to keep my inventory fully stocked as well as being aware of any back order fast.

PREMIERLASH Canada
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
StoreBuilder replied September 27, 2021

Glad our app is helping you stay on top of your inventory keeping it fully stocked. Thank you for the review!

September 16, 2021

This app helps me stay on top of my inventory levels and plan ahead. I wasn't always catching items that were getting low on stock, so having this has helped avoid that 'sold out' sticker!

BurningImpressions
Time spent using app: 9 months
StoreBuilder replied September 16, 2021

Happy to hear that you find our automated low-stock alerts very useful. Thank you for the review!