4.7
November 17, 2020

Awesome app to help keep your inventory organized. Super easy to set up and super helpful when forecasting

Drihp Clothing
Time spent using app: 4 months
StoreBuilder replied November 19, 2020

Thank you for this great review! We are always improving the product, so stay tuned for new updates.

September 9, 2020

Really works wonders. A life saver! Daily emails telling me exactly where my inventory is. So simple and so great. And the customer support is insane. I get super fast replies with custom screenshots and walk throughs.

KetoneAid
Time spent using app: 10 months
StoreBuilder replied September 12, 2020

Thanks a lot! We're always glad to help.

May 11, 2020

Great app. I like the fact that I can export sales reports by inventory and with some Google Sheet formula I can see what I need to buy. Inventory re-stock simplified.

FrenchPressCoffee.com
Time spent using app: 19 days
StoreBuilder replied May 11, 2020

Thank you for this terrific review! We keep improving the app with useful features so stay tuned!

January 22, 2020

We looked for a simple/robust stock monitoring app for a long time (and tested several). Most were bloated or just didn't go a good job. StockBot has been crushing it for us since we installed it. We can review all of our low stock items at a glance from inside the app, we get daily summary emails, and up-to-the-hour emails on items that went below our low stock threshold during the business day.

We are a small company with about 100 SKUs and StockBot greatly simplifies monitoring stock levels. Before, we'd regularly have inventory issues where an item stocked out on the site but we had more on the shelf. At least now we can get an alert and double check.

Prometheus Lights
Time spent using app: 20 days
StoreBuilder replied January 23, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! Stay tuned as we add more useful inventory features this year.

June 21, 2019

Performs exactly as advertised. I'm very happy with it! We'll definitely be signing up after our trial is over.

Outlaw Soaps: Handmade soaps, body wash, and colognes that smell like whiskey, campfire, leather, and bacon
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited June 7, 2019

Great app that notifies us when we are low in stock of products so that we have time to re-order without going out of stock! Can't run our business without it.

The Best Gift Ever :)
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 25, 2019

Really helpful customer service. No product limit. The app is so much better than "Low Stock Alert", which doesn't monitor all the products in the selected collections. I highly recommended this app!

Delta Children
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 12, 2019

Wonderful app and customer service! When we were running into issues loading all of our items, they went ahead and fixed the bug without us asking and improved their interface to make it easier to manage! Wow!

OldLutheran
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 8, 2019

Great app. Exactly what I needed to keep up with low inventory and alerts. The developer is beyond helpful and answers within 24 hours. I am more than satisfied and highly recommend.

Fugitive Toys
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited October 17, 2018

Excellent customer service! Naren is a huge help whenever we have any errors on our end, very knowledgeable in every aspect. It is a very simple app to understand that performs very well. We highly recommend Stockbot, and thank you again Naren for your constant support!

Affliction Clothing