Stockbot Inventory Forecasting

Forecast reorder qty & set low stock alerts :-)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Delta Children

Really helpful customer service. No product limit. The app is so much better than "Low Stock Alert", which doesn't monitor all the products in the selected collections. I highly recommended this app!

OldLutheran

Wonderful app and customer service! When we were running into issues loading all of our items, they went ahead and fixed the bug without us asking and improved their interface to make it easier to manage! Wow!

Fugitive Toys

Great app. Exactly what I needed to keep up with low inventory and alerts. The developer is beyond helpful and answers within 24 hours. I am more than satisfied and highly recommend.

Affliction Clothing

Excellent customer service! Naren is a huge help whenever we have any errors on our end, very knowledgeable in every aspect. It is a very simple app to understand that performs very well. We highly recommend Stockbot, and thank you again Naren for your constant support!

ABLETOOLThailand.Com - บริษัท เอเบิลทูล จำกัด

Super duper support! We have more than 3000 records in shopify and they are all in Thai. Neren and his team has been so helpful in helping us uploading the records to StockBot. The app is simple and very useful :)

Outdoor Living Shop

Excellent customer services and support!

Fogged Out Vapes

Excellent app that helps us stay aware of what we need. Developers also are willing to add features or customize where needed. Highly recommended!

Velvetvapes Co Uk

Excellent App!

Works very well when set up, we did have some issues with the way in which we had to set up our inventory alerts and the time it took to update, which at the time was one variant at a time. However we persisted and left a review here as to the problems we experienced and the StockBot team literally called us on the ohone here in the UK with 24 hours to get a better understanding of what we didn't like and why. A further few days later they had updated the whole app to correct and speed it up, adding all the features we said we would fine useful!!!! Amazing customer service and we are only using the free basic version!!!!

Thank you guys - Keep up the amazing hard work!

Info 4834

BirdSupplies.com is finding this to be a very useful app for inventory management. While I'm just using the basic version now, being able to drill down my current inventory levels on a daily basis has allowed me to stop wasting money with my suppliers. I'm a small store with 100 products but I had found that I'd forget to order something that I was almost out of from my vendors requiring multiple orders and duplicate shipping charges. This app more than pays for itself while making life easier!

The Tinkers Packs

Customer Service has been very responsive to my needs. They are also willing to work with customers to update features when needed. StockBot works for us!