4.8
February 11, 2021

A really helpful and efficient app. This app alerted me when inventory reqched a certain threshold and I was able to immediately replenish it. I have not had any problems with it thus far.

ACustom Taylor'd
About 1 month using the app
StoreBuilder replied February 12, 2021

Glad our app is helping you manage inventory efficiently! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

January 27, 2021

This app is great to start your site with keeping up with inventory . Sometimes we get so busy with content and become low on product , but this app is great reminder.

Shopzingys.com
Over 1 year using the app
StoreBuilder replied January 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing how the app is useful to you! Glad our app is coming handy to stay on top of your inventory.

January 6, 2022

First class customer support! and first class app! This app does exactly what it says, which is about all you can ask for in an app. The team are also very quick to add new features which puts a big smile on my face as it means our business can grow with this app :)

Herock Workwear
22 days using the app
StoreBuilder replied January 6, 2022

Appreciate the glowing review! We love adding features that can benefit a lot of customers. Thanks to you for suggesting the feature.

January 22, 2020

We looked for a simple/robust stock monitoring app for a long time (and tested several). Most were bloated or just didn't go a good job. StockBot has been crushing it for us since we installed it. We can review all of our low stock items at a glance from inside the app, we get daily summary emails, and up-to-the-hour emails on items that went below our low stock threshold during the business day.

We are a small company with about 100 SKUs and StockBot greatly simplifies monitoring stock levels. Before, we'd regularly have inventory issues where an item stocked out on the site but we had more on the shelf. At least now we can get an alert and double check.

Prometheus Lights
20 days using the app
StoreBuilder replied January 23, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! Stay tuned as we add more useful inventory features this year.

May 11, 2020

Great app. I like the fact that I can export sales reports by inventory and with some Google Sheet formula I can see what I need to buy. Inventory re-stock simplified.

FrenchPressCoffee.com
19 days using the app
StoreBuilder replied May 11, 2020

Thank you for this terrific review! We keep improving the app with useful features so stay tuned!

August 12, 2021

Great customer service, helped me all the way to get this app set up properly. Support team immediately responded to error in file upload. Thanks!

221B Tactical
13 days using the app
StoreBuilder replied August 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! We love setting up our customers for success.

May 23, 2014

Simple and effective. This App helps us to stay on top of our inventory so we can focus on other aspects of the business.

Strava
8 months using the app
October 24, 2022

Just installed the app and have used it for a week so far and I am enjoying it. I needed a tool that could inform me of my stock/inventory numbers via email and this tool does that. I like the simple platform and ease of setting things up

B. Love
7 days using the app
StoreBuilder replied November 3, 2022

Thank you! Our team appreciates your great review. We are glad our simple app is proving useful in keeping track of your low-stock items.

January 8, 2019

Great app. Exactly what I needed to keep up with low inventory and alerts. The developer is beyond helpful and answers within 24 hours. I am more than satisfied and highly recommend.

Fugitive Toys
7 days using the app
February 25, 2019

Really helpful customer service. No product limit. The app is so much better than "Low Stock Alert", which doesn't monitor all the products in the selected collections. I highly recommended this app!

Delta Children