Stockbot Inventory Forecasting

Forecast reorder qty & set low stock alerts :-)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Pink Castle Fabrics

This app is easy to set up, and does exactly what it says it will. Every week (or daily if you want) I get an email that tells me what items are below the threshold that I set. It tells me when I'm getting low, so that I have time to reorder the product before it runs out! Works great.

Definitely spring for the advanced version. I tag orders I want to watch with "Reorder" for my products, then set up Smart Collections that group them together for easy reordering. I have StockBot watch those collections, and I get an email by Product Type or Product Vendor so that it's easier for me to reorder them when the time comes. It's too cool!

Lastly, the guy running it is super helpful. He's taken suggestions I've given him and added them to his app, and usually responds to problems or questions within the hour. Can't beat service like that!

El Camino Bracelets

Great App. Great Customer Service. Couldn't be better!

Hardpressed Print Studo

Works well and customer service is very helpful

Trail Life Usa

Simple, sleek app that functions exactly as intended. Customer service is fast an d responsive in going above and beyond.

Shopifytest 52

Does what it says - and does it very well. Simple to use with prompt and helpful support.

Versatile Vapes

This app does what is expected of it!. Naren was very helpful in applying the email alerts to smart collections and this has helped me to keep my store stocked with various vendors' collections without any work on my part (or their part). It is everything I hoped it would be and more!

Naiise

This app has been extremely helpful to us in monitoring our inventory levels. The push notifications via email help send us reminders to place new orders when our inventory runs low.

Customer support has been great too; emails are attended to within 24h and Naren often helps solve the problem within the day. Thanks!

StarinaDropship.com

Great Apps. Great Support. Great Sales Im having NOw.Thanks GUY. Make meaning apps.

SAS Booster Club Store

Does exactly what you expect it to and if there is something you think is missing or should be considered Narin is quick to reply, discuss and if possible implement changes for optimal execution. Tension removed from accidentally running out of stock!

Maui Ocean Treasures

Naren has been consistently awesome in providing stellar responses to our needs! We had a rare feature request that we needed to see implemented and Naren was quick to add it, and he never stopped emailing us during testing to quickly get it fully functional!

We're glad we chose him, and if given the option, we'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.