StockBot

StockBot

by StoreBuilder

Low Stock Email Alerts & Inventory Forecasting

Info 4834

BirdSupplies.com is finding this to be a very useful app for inventory management. While I'm just using the basic version now, being able to drill down my current inventory levels on a daily basis has allowed me to stop wasting money with my suppliers. I'm a small store with 100 products but I had found that I'd forget to order something that I was almost out of from my vendors requiring multiple orders and duplicate shipping charges. This app more than pays for itself while making life easier!

The Tinkers Packs

Customer Service has been very responsive to my needs. They are also willing to work with customers to update features when needed. StockBot works for us!

Pink Castle Fabrics

This app is easy to set up, and does exactly what it says it will. Every week (or daily if you want) I get an email that tells me what items are below the threshold that I set. It tells me when I'm getting low, so that I have time to reorder the product before it runs out! Works great.

Definitely spring for the advanced version. I tag orders I want to watch with "Reorder" for my products, then set up Smart Collections that group them together for easy reordering. I have StockBot watch those collections, and I get an email by Product Type or Product Vendor so that it's easier for me to reorder them when the time comes. It's too cool!

Lastly, the guy running it is super helpful. He's taken suggestions I've given him and added them to his app, and usually responds to problems or questions within the hour. Can't beat service like that!

El Camino Bracelets

Great App. Great Customer Service. Couldn't be better!

Hardpressed Print Studo

Works well and customer service is very helpful

Trail Life Usa

Simple, sleek app that functions exactly as intended. Customer service is fast an d responsive in going above and beyond.

Shopifytest 52

Does what it says - and does it very well. Simple to use with prompt and helpful support.

Versatile Vapes

This app does what is expected of it!. Naren was very helpful in applying the email alerts to smart collections and this has helped me to keep my store stocked with various vendors' collections without any work on my part (or their part). It is everything I hoped it would be and more!

Naiise

This app has been extremely helpful to us in monitoring our inventory levels. The push notifications via email help send us reminders to place new orders when our inventory runs low.

Customer support has been great too; emails are attended to within 24h and Naren often helps solve the problem within the day. Thanks!

StarinaDropship.com

Great Apps. Great Support. Great Sales Im having NOw.Thanks GUY. Make meaning apps.