4.8
May 12, 2017

Customer Service has been very responsive to my needs. They are also willing to work with customers to update features when needed. StockBot works for us!

The Tinkers Packs
Over 5 years using the app
March 16, 2015

Does exactly what you expect it to and if there is something you think is missing or should be considered Narin is quick to reply, discuss and if possible implement changes for optimal execution. Tension removed from accidentally running out of stock!

SAS Booster Club Store
Singapore
About 3 years using the app
January 12, 2021

the app is good so far in maintaining inventory working well so far so good we are looking forward to applying this on a big scale lets see

Muscat Livestock
Oman
Almost 3 years using the app
StoreBuilder replied January 12, 2021

Thank you for this great review! We look forward to supporting you as you apply our app on a big scale. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance.

September 1, 2016

Works well and customer service is very helpful

Hardpressed Print Studo
Over 2 years using the app
March 18, 2021

Perfect app for those with thousands of SKU's. Helps us with our popular selling items. Saved our lives.

CRC Beads
Over 2 years using the app
StoreBuilder replied March 19, 2021

Thank you for this great review! Glad to hear our app is a life-saver!

December 8, 2020

Really helpful in keeping a check on my stock levels. Easy to use and the daily emails are just what I need.

BAD Co
StoreBuilder replied December 8, 2020

Thanks for this amazing review! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.

November 5, 2015

This app has been extremely helpful to us in monitoring our inventory levels. The push notifications via email help send us reminders to place new orders when our inventory runs low.

Customer support has been great too; emails are attended to within 24h and Naren often helps solve the problem within the day. Thanks!

Naiise
Singapore
January 27, 2021

This app is great to start your site with keeping up with inventory . Sometimes we get so busy with content and become low on product , but this app is great reminder.

Shopzingys.com
StoreBuilder replied January 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing how the app is useful to you! Glad our app is coming handy to stay on top of your inventory.

June 21, 2019

Performs exactly as advertised. I'm very happy with it! We'll definitely be signing up after our trial is over.

Outlaw Soaps: Handmade soaps, body wash, and colognes that smell like whiskey, campfire, leather, and bacon
September 21, 2021

Very useful. It gives me a weekly inventory count.
It allows me to keep my inventory fully stocked as well as being aware of any back order fast.

PREMIERLASH Canada
StoreBuilder replied September 27, 2021

Glad our app is helping you stay on top of your inventory keeping it fully stocked. Thank you for the review!