Stockbot Inventory Forecasting

Stockbot Inventory Forecasting

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
StoreBuilder
September 16, 2021

This app helps me stay on top of my inventory levels and plan ahead. I wasn't always catching items that were getting low on stock, so having this has helped avoid that 'sold out' sticker!

BurningImpressions
Time spent using app: 9 months
StoreBuilder replied September 16, 2021

Happy to hear that you find our automated low-stock alerts very useful. Thank you for the review!

August 12, 2021

Great customer service, helped me all the way to get this app set up properly. Support team immediately responded to error in file upload. Thanks!

221B Tactical
Time spent using app: 13 days
StoreBuilder replied August 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! We love setting up our customers for success.

Edited June 4, 2021

Have been seeking an inventory tracking app to not only send low stock alerts, but also do forecasting for projecting product manufacturing. This does it! And it does it well. Amazing app and amazing support!

Vida Optima
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 3, 2021

i use this app and that good to had in my store it warning and telling what going on in store that bravo.

connectionjewelry
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
StoreBuilder replied April 3, 2021

Thank you for this great review! Glad to know that you find the app useful to track low inventory items in your store.

March 18, 2021

It's great- I like the screenshot it provides in the email so I don't have to go into the spreadsheet, which is hard on the eyes.

CORE Landscape Products
Time spent using app: 7 months
StoreBuilder replied March 19, 2021

Appreciate the great review! Nice to know you like the app's email report feature