Invoice Hero: Invoicing App

Invoice Hero: Invoicing App

by MLVeda

Automatic invoices creation and sending for your orders

The Green Bottle

I used this app once to generate an invoice. Very basic but does exactly what I need it to and it'sfor free, big win! Plus I can add my logo to the top. Would be awesome if I could customize the look and feel more to fit with my branding though, the only font available is probably Times New Roman or something similar.

Pure for Men

Easy to install, the configuration is easy as well. Plug and Play at its best! Very useful

totsonthego.com.au

For a free app it's fabulous. I've had to put my ABN on the invoice as an image to make it a legal tax invoice which was my primary purpose and the support has been responsive and excellent so far. Having billing as well as shipping on the invoice would make it perfect. Can't wait to see what enhancements come along next. Thanks for everything so far

Engineering Agencies

The support was very fast and my issue was resolved very quickly 5/5 stars :) a great little app!!!

Star Hollow Candle Company

It works, but not being able to customize it makes it not work for me. Too choppy and generic for my store

Microfleur

It works great. It's easy to activate/reach the invoice from the orders page. Customer support was very helpful is assisting me to update the app and get the settings how I wanted them.

abhibasket

A better app for making good invoice but this should be more customized. I have uninstalled one invoice app because I love it. one thing I don't like in this app when I wrote some note in customer orders there is not shown but some apps give this feature for free.

Pastelzone

We use this app for our invoices. So simple to use and works perfectly. Automatically sends to customers, that's a big plus.

Marga

really useful, so easy to manage, automated options that send invoices to every customer who buys in the store.

March 15, 2019

Thank you for your kind review for our invoice generator app.

Feel free to get back to us at support@mlveda.com if you need any assistance regarding the app, we would be happy to assist.

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team

Trop Saint

Very good and easy to use application. The technical support was incredibly fast and helpful. No need to hesitate, just install it and give it a try.