Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLveda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

Chez Libellule _Bijoux Artisanaux_

cette application est très bien mais la facture devrait pouvoir s'envoyer automatiquement aux clients ayant passé une commande.
j'ai fais un test je n'ai pas reçu la facture donc il existe des bugs…
Application a Améliorer

Chauffeur Shop AM TRUST MEDIA

Very reactive email support. Easy and quick to install. Looking forward to some upgrades (being able to customize the invoice)

Luna Wedding & Event Supplies

This app is exactly what we're after. Radhesh was very helpful, he went above and beyond to help with my requirements.

Hollywood Browzer

Very useful app especially if you have multi currency checkout under your webshop. Also Yash is helpful to install the app correctly. Highly recommended app.

BAIOBAY

The app is completely free and sends invoices automatically. This is exactly what I was looking for. Had a couple questions to ask and the customer service got back to me very fast with all the answers ! Great app, I highly recommend it !

Little Duke Bibs

This is definitely an awesome App especially when you are selling internationally. That's so important to show your customers in their own currency. And what's more, if you are not located in US, your default currency is not USD, due to the exchange rate, some currency would look more than USD. So your customer would think you charge them more and they want to cancel the orders. At least that happened to us! So highly recommend this App!!! Save you a lot of headache!!!
And they have awesome customer services!!!! Especially the girl Reshma and her team Darshit, they are absolutely sooo helpful, patient, and respond super fast!! ! Thank you both sooo much!!!

Monkeywi

Très basique, mais fait le boulot et est gratuit.
Ce serait bien de pouvoir personnaliser le rendu document, le mail et le sujet du mail en back office.
Merci

Noorani Trading Inc.

Great app. It's very useful however I wish the customer service had an unsubscribe button because after you download this app, they blow you up till you leave a review.

Liquid Solutions Direct

I used the app to help customers create there own invoices and works great. They can request and receive after an order.

Props & Things

I'm happy with this app...clients receive their invoices and everyone is happy!! I can't really comment on improvements as I don't see what the client gets... I just know what my clients have told me in feedback...

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
You will be able to view the generated invoices from the apps dashboard. Please contact support@mlveda.com if you need any help.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7