Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLVeda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

Hocotech Australia Pty Ltd

Great app for invoicing of shopify store and it's free! The support team
-Radhesh even helped me add customized info to the invoice template. Highly recommand.

thenicefleet.com

Customer service is really great ! Serious, helpful, comptent and so quick! I recommend it if you have any questions !

Heritage Farm Power

We have been using this for a few months and our customers love it. It's nice to put a very professional looking invoice in for the customer records. THANKS!

Vintage Attic Sevenoaks

Really great app for sending out invoices automatically. I would be over the moon if it were possible to tweak the text. But other than that it works really well and it's free!

GermAway.Ca

Easy to use, self generates and sends on it's own. My only critique is I wish we could customize more areas. For a free app it's been working great.

Miss Vicky Wine

Very good, easy to use.
But would love to be able to change some words and the font of the text too.

J’adore bio

This application sent emails to 1500 of my customers without my consent.... with my name and surname and some TERRIBLE TEXT "THANKS FOR DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU" .... REPUTATIONAL RISK!!! I absolutely do not recommend!!

April 20, 2020

We regret the inconvenience. The app by default sends invoices to your customers automatically on an order confirmation. It sends invoice mail with some default text and with the store owners name and email address. If you wish to stop automatic sending of invoices or want to customize email text, sender's name and email address please contact us at support@mlveda.com.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Buy Best

Great!! Extremely satisfied with service. Very user friendly. I Highly recommend this app. For new users this would be an added advantage.

Hatton Hill Organic

I want to add footer text,
I wish edit invoice and when I refund 1-2 items in invoice want to change auto matic.

U Beauty International

We use this app along with 2 other apps from the same developer (Multi Currency Pricing and mCheckout) on our International site to sell seamlessly to multiple countries and maintain set pricing. Yash and the rest of MLVeda's team were incredibly helpful in setting up the apps and supportive throughout the testing process, etc. I highly recommend all of these apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12