Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLveda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

The Roar Shop

I used this app the send invoices automatically and it works great! It's so easy and simple. I love to make some style and content changes, but for now it does it's job!

Good Good Natural Sweetness

Fantastic simple and efficient app. Also great customer service. This solves a lot of work for us, as there are many clients who need invoices for their orders.

Bird & Wild Coffee

Excellent little app. Sends out invoices automatically. Also a tip: you can edit the text that goes out to customers by contacting Customer Support who are very helpful. Thanks guys.

dealsplant

Nice app. It sends the invoice immediately receiving the order. It indirectly helps to build trust amongst the new customers. Small suggestion, delay by hours / days should be available to set ourselves. As some customers cancelling the orders before shipping. But invoices already sent to them. It may be misused. So, if we have control to send the invoice certain period of time, It would be even more nice. Nevertheless, I really appreciate the efforts made in. Thanks

Julion60

thank you very much for your app invoice hero that i loved very much and i hope of a lot of work for

Aquamarinaoutdoor

I highly recommend this app if you want to send invoices to your costumers, it's very simple! Thanks specially to Yash for his skills and support..!!

shopforretailers.com

great app, the only one that allowed me to put my ABN and bank details on the invoice.
some sales are not direct through shopify and they want to pay later, this is what i used

CoffeeSeller

App is great! works as expected and simple to install. would definitley recomend to other online stores.

Silver Nutmeg

Good support from the team but needs to have options for customizing things - for example changing the font of the invoice to reflect our branding, and being able to add text to the invoice that we like (for example, thank you for your order) - it's a very unattractive looking invoice at the moment.

Also being able to send to specific customers only is what we need with this app to give it a higher score

SMAX

Great app but wish I could modify the invoice content! It seems very limited but does the job for what we need.