Invoice Hero PDF , 352 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, customization, and ability to handle large volumes of invoices. It's praised for generating professional invoices with customizable templates and business logo addition. Merchants value its automatic invoice sending, international invoice regulation compliance, and currency conversion features. The customer support team is often commended for their efficient responses. The app is seen as affordable, offering 50 free monthly invoices, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes.

May 10, 2023

This app is truly the best, and I have tried many!
I love the easy customisation, and having 50 free monthly invoices is excellent for my micro start-up business.

The customer service is always quick and very helpful! I love how they have a live chat button inside of the app. Today I spoke to Harun, that helped me find where to change my logo image, and they only took less than a few minutes to get back to me. Thank you for your excellent customer support and for creating such a great app!

Fragrance-Free Products
4 months using the app
April 4, 2024

I absolutely love that I can customize my invoices. I had an issue with design and Vijay answered all my questions, and explained everything clearly. Great app and Customer support Thank you Vjay and Invoice Hero

Grizzly Rides Limousine & Transportation
July 5, 2023

The Invoice App offers a user-friendly interface that makes creating and sending invoices a breeze. With its intuitive features, I was able to generate professional-looking invoices within minutes. The app also provides customizable templates, allowing me to personalize my invoices and add my business logo for a more polished look.

I would also like to extend my gratitude to Sonali from the customer support team. Her assistance was invaluable in helping me navigate through some initial setup challenges. She provided prompt and friendly support, addressing all my queries and ensuring a smooth experience.

AfterEats.in
India
3 months using the app
June 30, 2023

They have a great customer service when I needed help. I highly recommend it to create and send invoices. Very clear, simplified settings to adjust according to the shop's needs.

Bio DoUgh
Over 2 years using the app
February 12, 2024

Great App, unfortunately you cannot change the invoice based on the shopify order if needed. The team is working on that. With this feature implemented is gonna just great.

Kaffeekiss
Germany
March 8, 2024

Very good app and easy to use, I needed a bit of guidance and Amol readily helped me and showed me a step by step process to achieve what I needed.
I would surely recommend the app

Hesed Spas and Bathrooms
February 14, 2024

The app is a bit limited regarding my needs but it's ok(free plan). Rahun from assistance was really helpful when I contacted them.

WE ARE GEA
Spain
MLVeda replied February 16, 2024

Hi Ana,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Glad to hear that our assistance team was able to provide helpful support during your contact.

We regret that your experience with our Shopify app's free version did not meet your expectations. To unlock the full range of features and capabilities, we invite you to consider upgrading to the premium version.

This upgrade will provide you with access to all the enhanced functionalities, ensuring a more comprehensive and satisfying experience.

If you have any further concerns or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@mlveda.com. We're committed to delivering a solution that aligns perfectly with your needs.

Best Regards,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager
MLVeda

January 3, 2024

Es gab die ein oder anderen Probleme. Shaba konnte diese innerhalb von wenigen Minuten klären. Die App ist toll. Funktioniert ausgezeichnet und der Kundensupport sofort zu erreichen. Bin sehr zufrieden.

Cosmic Contact
Germany
16 days using the app
November 1, 2023

Brilliant app! That gives you the chance to create professional-looking invoices. Also, the customer service is great, Bhavik was so helpful with a question I had. 5 Stars!

The Happy Blossoms
About 3 hours using the app
MLVeda replied November 2, 2023

Great to hear that Invoice Hero is working out well for you. Thank you for the feedback!

March 12, 2024

Amol understood my problem and helped me resolve it! He was professional and polite and always smiling.

Baklava Fiesta