Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLVeda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

J’adore bio

This application sent emails to 1500 of my customers without my consent.... with my name and surname and some TERRIBLE TEXT "THANKS FOR DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU" .... REPUTATIONAL RISK!!! I absolutely do not recommend!!

April 20, 2020

We regret the inconvenience. The app by default sends invoices to your customers automatically on an order confirmation. It sends invoice mail with some default text and with the store owners name and email address. If you wish to stop automatic sending of invoices or want to customize email text, sender's name and email address please contact us at support@mlveda.com.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Buy Best

Great!! Extremely satisfied with service. Very user friendly. I Highly recommend this app. For new users this would be an added advantage.

Hatton Hill Organic

I want to add footer text,
I wish edit invoice and when I refund 1-2 items in invoice want to change auto matic.

U Beauty International

We use this app along with 2 other apps from the same developer (Multi Currency Pricing and mCheckout) on our International site to sell seamlessly to multiple countries and maintain set pricing. Yash and the rest of MLVeda's team were incredibly helpful in setting up the apps and supportive throughout the testing process, etc. I highly recommend all of these apps.

Elemar True Beauty

The customer service is impeccable!! Love this app, they make it so easy to use because they are there to help within hours, sometime minutes!

Apimaye-USA

It is so simple and so useful! Of course it would be nicer if we could customize the template better but for a free tool, it does the job perfectly

Sacan's Ballerina Accessories

Easy to use. I used this app to help me do create an invoice. I really like how it does work. I hope it can print also the invoice from DRAFT. Thank you. keep up the good work.

Ridgwell Press Shop VAT 521754263

I like the way this app sends customers automatic invoices which saves me lots of time. Very useful in my business.

ADAE Dental Online Store

Perfect app which adds more professional way in dealing with customers order. I asked the service to update some of features and they did respond right away.
Highly recommend for any shopify store owner.

Khadiza Electricals

The app is excellent. Exactly doing the thing that is required. It's even free. I am using three mlVeda Apps and all are performing excellently.