Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLVeda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

Golf Australia Online Learning

Great to be able to auto generate invoices to customers and to also be able to send invoices in retrospect.

N-STAR MYANMAR CO.,LTD

This is an amazing app for Shopify users. Great support with fantastic functionalities with the best service I've ever met. Grab your Invoice Hero app now. Thanks for the amazing Invoice Hero Team.

N-STAR Team.

hoved-grej.dk

Works perfect I need to write 100 characters so this is just me filling out the emty space ac works perfect pretty much says enough

POTOMAC DISTRO

This app is simple and does exactly what I need. The invoices are detailed and look good. I would like to see more customization options though.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.
We are already working on the newer version of the app which will support customisation. If you have any other query feel free to contact us at support@mlveda.com.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

ALLMA SKIN

Works extremly well and customer service is very prompt and helpful. I recomand it!
Wouldn't change it with another similar app!!!

Asia Sell

Works perfectly well for a free app. Would be great if we could manually edit the content. Customer service eventually edited some signature details for me but it was like communicating with a random message generator.

Senorita Sparkles

brilliant fantastic service that gives your business the professional touch that is needed would highly recommend

Best For Her

This is a must have for everyone! It sends out invoices to your customers and at the same time allows you to download them for your own records for tax purposes. Currently it only allows you to download them one by one which may be an issue for bigger businesses but they are working on this feature. Support is very responsive and doing their best to help you out. Which is unseen for a free app. Would recommend to everyone!

Smart Living Box

It is a great app , has saved me a lot of manual work to have a nice receipt for each order.

Many thanks

Pumpables

Horrendous. We didn't even use this app as it couldn't support multi currency.

To our horror we then discovered it was sending automatic default emails in broken English to our customers from our *admin* email (not even our customer facing support email), and revealing personal company info.

Massive fail.

To the developers: if you are going to have automated default emails, at least get someone to make sure they are in good English.

"Thank you for providing us the opportunity to do business with you. You will find the invoice for your recent order, attached with this mail.

Signed,
[CEO's personal contact details]

Plz, just no.

December 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!
If you wish to edit the mail content or to generate invoices in multiple currencies please contact us at support@mlveda.com.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team