Invoice Hero: PDF Invoices App

PDF Invoice, Order Printer, Packaging Slips, Tax & Shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PDF invoices Order Printer Packaging Slips Shopify invoice

Venus & Gaia®

Location France

Thank you for making a free tool for shopify customers
It it was editable, that would be even greater

leblueyestore

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 22 minutes

Amazing costumer service! Yash has been helping me every single day! This is an excellent app that links with all of the recommended before! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

KatTong

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like it, It works great. It's easy to reach the invoice and all the information for shipping. Saves me a lot of time!

The Green Bottle

Location Australia

I used this app once to generate an invoice. Very basic but does exactly what I need it to and it'sfor free, big win! Plus I can add my logo to the top. Would be awesome if I could customize the look and feel more to fit with my branding though, the only font available is probably Times New Roman or something similar.

Pure for Men

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to install, the configuration is easy as well. Plug and Play at its best! Very useful

totsonthego.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

For a free app it's fabulous. I've had to put my ABN on the invoice as an image to make it a legal tax invoice which was my primary purpose and the support has been responsive and excellent so far. Having billing as well as shipping on the invoice would make it perfect. Can't wait to see what enhancements come along next. Thanks for everything so far

Engineering Agencies

The support was very fast and my issue was resolved very quickly 5/5 stars :) a great little app!!!

Star Hollow Candle Company

It works, but not being able to customize it makes it not work for me. Too choppy and generic for my store

Microfleur

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It works great. It's easy to activate/reach the invoice from the orders page. Customer support was very helpful is assisting me to update the app and get the settings how I wanted them.

abhibasket

Location India

A better app for making good invoice but this should be more customized. I have uninstalled one invoice app because I love it. one thing I don't like in this app when I wrote some note in customer orders there is not shown but some apps give this feature for free.