Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLVeda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

seimashop.com

This APP is really useful and the service is fast and really nice! I really recommend to use it! you can personalise the message of your own store and include images.

GermAway.Ca

Easy to use, self generates and sends on it's own. My only critique is I wish we could customize more areas. For a free app it's been working great.

Miss Vicky Wine

Very good, easy to use.
But would love to be able to change some words and the font of the text too.

Little fox

works fine. Would be perfect if it would let you change language of the invoices, or let you modify the text fields to your own language. Also it is annoying you can not select multiple orders and print invoices at once.

Encircled Wreath

So far it's been great! Very helpful indeed! It's simple & clear. Perhaps if the logo was a bit bigger and was inline with the margin of the text...that would look better in my opinion :) SO glad I got this app!!
Much thanks!

Chez Libellule _Bijoux Artisanaux_

cette application est très bien mais la facture devrait pouvoir s'envoyer automatiquement aux clients ayant passé une commande.
j'ai fais un test je n'ai pas reçu la facture donc il existe des bugs…
Application a Améliorer

Monkeywi

Très basique, mais fait le boulot et est gratuit.
Ce serait bien de pouvoir personnaliser le rendu document, le mail et le sujet du mail en back office.
Merci

E-Ride Solutions

I used this app to send a customer an invoice. Super fast and easy. All it needs is the ability to add an ABN and edit a little but I believe that function is coming soon. Highly recommended

RJBSTORE.COM

I like it... only the contact number of the customers did not appear on the invoice...................

The Roar Shop

I used this app the send invoices automatically and it works great! It's so easy and simple. I love to make some style and content changes, but for now it does it's job!

Previous 1