Wizard Labs: Invoice Wizard

Wizard Labs: Invoice Wizard | Reviews

by Wizard Labs

Create beautiful PDF invoices for your orders.

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    94% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    (0)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 33 reviews

OAK Labels

It's very easy to set up and use. The templates look nice already so I didn't have to adjust anything.

Vibl | Your digital self.

It is super easy to configure your templates. It is too good to be true but it allows me to generate invoices without any limitations! Thank you!

UK Vape Supply LTD - Wholesale

Experienced problems with connections but the developer said they have resolved the issue now, we have had to use a different app and have paid for that now so we will be unable to return to Invoice Wizard right now. It is a great app though and the fact its free of charge only makes this app even better.

Belyzium 31°

The app works very well and makes business much easier. Thanks to the developers, also problems are resolved very fast.

solinger-messer.de

Läuft wieder tadellos. Vielen Dank. Eine super App um über Shopify Rechnungen zu erstellen. Und das noch kostenlos.

SPLANDED™

Wow Si cette application reste gratuite, elle va faire mal à la concurrence, rapide et simple, je pense que c'est de loin la meilleure ! Merci beaucoup .

TENDER TIME

他にも同じ系列のアプリをいくつか試してこれに決めたのは、おしゃれなデザインが気に入ったことと、カスタマイズのやりやすさです。
コードを直接いじるのではなく、カスタマイズのためのフォーマットが用意されていてとても快適に作業ができます。 サポートに関しては、機能のリクエストをしたのですが、驚くほど早いレスポンスでした。
そのリクエストの確認中にshopifyのダウンタイムと重なってしまいました。
返事が遅くなりますとサポートに連絡をしたら、ダウンタイムのことを知らなかった私に教えてくれて、直面したトラブルに一緒に解決しようとしてくれました。 親切で早い対応のサポートに、とても満足し、感謝しています。
今後も使用してきたいと思います。

PLUCK social shop

I am super happy with the invoice wizard! The templates are easy to customize to your liking and the user guides are very clear and easy to implement on my own Shopify account. But what they really surprised me with in a positive sense. Is how fast they answer my question and also helped to solve this in my website's code. I would therefore recommend the invoice wizard to everyone!

PrepperStore

Very nice app. It's really free with a lot of features. The support is very reactive and efficient, thank you to Bob for his help ! I highly recommend this app for invoicing !

maxzol

First of all congratulations !!
The invoice is impressively very clean and tidy everything is understandable and impressive.
The support helped me get the invoice sent straight to the customer's mailbox. All for free I'm really happy.

Previous 1 3 4
Previous 1 3 4