Invoicify ‑ Automatic Invoices

Send beautiful invoices automatically. Free plan available.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Adelaide Office Furniture

Location Australia
Time spent using app 22 minutes

This app simply just does not work. At all. Nothing. Wasted 20 minutes of my valuable time for a shit result.

November 10, 2022

Hi Ali,

Just checked our monitoring and everything is working normally. The first synchronization might take some time, as explained during the setup. What exactly are you having issues with?

rhyde.co

Location Spain

Incredibly slow loading times, doesn't find my orders. Cannot edit templates due to the page load and hasn't synced any of my orders so I can't even create one from scratch.

April 4, 2022

Hey there. Sorry to hear you've been having these issues. Loading times might be a bit slow while your store is getting synchronized, but we do show a notification about that during installation.

As for the orders not being found, can you send us an email at support@invoicify.me with the order numbers you were unable to find? Then we can check what the issue is and help you create your invoices.

Licker Pickers Toothpicks

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Does not work. Takes forever to load then you will get a service not available.

Men Varaosat Oy

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Last day of January it stops working I need to send invoices and it's not working. I did already 25 invoices. Program is ok, but it not working anymore. Need ASAP some new program.

Concetto E

Location Italy
Time spent using app 14 minutes

It's not working. I tried to set it up, but it takes 5 mins to upload each page.. And sometimes not even upload it and after a long waiting it give you an error message.

Ergodox Ez

zero support. One fine day this tool just stops working. Email support, no reply. And we pay for the tool, mind you.