Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

by Jebbit Inc.

Increase Sales with a Product Recommendation Quiz

Wynk Nu

I use Jebbit for a hormone imbalance quiz to include on Wynk Nutrition's website. I love that it allows me to make simple yet important design edits, even with the free version! The GIFs really took our quiz to the next level, and I'm stoked to see how it performs. I did have an issue with the final "outcomes" section. Our Shopify product wasn't connecting for some reason, but I messaged their support team through chat and someone got back to me in 10 minutes. This was amazing as it was 12:30am my time when I reached out for support! They were able to connect it for me on their end, and they were super helpful and responsive. I am looking forward to using Jebbit for our next supplement product!

July 22, 2021

Hi Wynk team! Just wanted to reply with a huge thank you for taking the time to review us (and write some very kind words about your experience). We take customer feedback to heart, and it helps us continue to improve and work toward our mission of being the #1 quiz app and customer success team in the Shopify marketplace. We were able to fully fix the connection issue as well—so thank you for bringing to our attention. If you need anything in the future, please feel free to reach out directly and we'll ensure you're taken care of! - Mike Kilcullen, Director of Growth Marketing (mike.kilcullen@jebbit.com)

MoveAll.co

I used this app to help me steer clients to particular products that best suit them and eliminate them from booking products which would not work. Its a bit clunky, and not very customisable, but with the right amount of patience you can create some great functionality in your website for next to nothing. (or completely free with the basic plan).

June 29, 2021

Hey MoveAll Team! Thanks so much for the honest feedback. It's awesome to hear you were able to create some great functionality without having to break the bank (or spend anything at all using our free plan). We've shared this review with our product team, and will look for ways to improve the smoothness of our UI/UX. Appreciate your transparency and if you ever need anything, just let us know and we'd be happy to help!