Edited January 25, 2024

amazing products, love the app

edit... i dont understand how the fees go. When i place an order (a sample order for me) every item i add it multiplies the shipping fees. Its not "one" shipping fees for each order but for each item. Which means if i try and make a bulk order for 10 items that cost for example 50 euros the shipping fees is another 50 or more even though its basically one single order. I can never get many products for me to test and see.

Unicorns Pumpkins and Stuff
Greece
18 days using the app
January 9, 2024

The is great! I love the all over big prints on the products! Maybe add some men wearing the bomber jackets so it could be added to a men's clothing store.

Bourne Threads
9 days using the app
November 25, 2023

I have really enjoyed adding my designs to their products. It's fun and makes some really nice merchandise!

The Sweating Pepper
2 days using the app
Edited April 2, 2024

In some ways it is easy to create product, although it would help if the product template gave the size of the image needed to produce a good quality print.

Also, it would be nice to be able to see the shipping price from China to the USA, as I don't plan on selling elsewhere. But then I just discovered that shipping to the USA isn't supported. So I guess I'll go elsewhere

Update 04/02/2024: Don't know what the issue was, but today I was able to initiate two different orders and had no issues with the USA shipping address. Just a glitch in the system, or whatever. Anyway, glad to say so far everything is okay.

Also, JetPrint customer service was VERY responsive which bodes well for the future.

CLH Designs
JetPrint Fulfillment replied April 1, 2024

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It appears there might be a misunderstanding. We want to clarify that we ship many orders to the United States and can deliver orders worldwide.

If you could kindly provide us with the address or a screenshot of the address information you entered, we would be happy to investigate the issue further. Please reach out to our customer service department, and we will do our best to resolve any issues you may have.

Thank you.

December 15, 2023

I like the ease of use of the website and products are great!

Light of My Path Designs
About 6 hours using the app
Edited February 18, 2024

I enjoy using this app, but I have some suggestions for the developer to improve it. Firstly, I would appreciate it if the size of the content could be increased, as it can strain the eyes. Secondly, it would be helpful if the content was clearer, more items were available, and the design library is not loading fast very slowly. Thank you for being so understanding.

Official Global Store
Egypt
November 12, 2023

Till now... the best free app

Artrenata
29 days using the app
Edited May 29, 2023

first of all the products are really nice at very affordable prices but im going to give them 4 stars cause they design menu has less features we need more as designer so please work on that

kygro12
Zambia
7 months using the app
May 2, 2023

I recently discovered this incredible app and its fantastic collection! The variety and quality of the products exceeded my expectations, truly going above and beyond. The best part about Jetprint is its seamless integration with your store categories, allowing your designs to be published directly after completion.

MUGAPA
7 months using the app
May 8, 2023

I love Jetprint! It's the best print on demand app I've ever used. It has so many products to choose from, and the quality is amazing. The app is easy to use and integrates well with my online store. I can create and sell my own designs in minutes. Jetprint is fast, reliable, and affordable. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to start or grow their own online business.

Tresorsdemma