3.9
July 18, 2019

Easy to use and I can pay by Paypal.
Many products help me grow my stores.
Recommend to any sellers.

Toxic Florista
June 27, 2018

The watch is beautiful...the print perfect....shipment good and fast to italy...customer care professional and friendly...fantastic service 6 stars

Faketshirt
Italy
JetPrint Fulfillment replied October 25, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business;)

August 29, 2018

It's so nice, very easy to use and wonderful customer service they will teach you about your concern.

Arabella Claire
January 13, 2021

I love the products; I wish there were more products to choose from. I completely love working with this app. I just want more jewelry and jogging suits.

freedomtalk2.com
December 27, 2020

Unbeatable selection. On the pulse with respect to user-interface design & experience, print design tools, & overall navigation & product offerings. Exceptional application.

The Stout Industrial Co.
September 14, 2020

Exceptional customer service and quality print of demand provider. JetPrint has a really great range of unique products with a very easy to use interface. JetPrint is perfect for new business owners looking to start and established business looking to grow and expand. As an experienced print on demand user I'm excited by what JetPrint has to offer and look forward to driving more sales through their platform over the near term.

Canvas Classics
May 28, 2019

This app is now one of my favourite. I've just started using it to sell watches and it's been great. I havent had any issues and hope to make money soon.

Slivas
South Africa
August 10, 2018

I rather enjoyed making up the watches.

Alicaska
September 5, 2018

I used this app to assist me with designing watches. It was easy to use and fun! I am excited about using it again.

4DTRAVELERS

October 25, 2019

This app is the easiest way for me to make custom designed watches, while still being able to have a great price point, even with the expensive fast shipping. Love this app so far.

Ellison Scott Collections
JetPrint Fulfillment replied October 25, 2019

Thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. The fast shipping fee is charged by the DHL delivery agency but it's the best service for watch brand sellers. Any problem please let us know ;)