Reviews (386)

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and seamless integration with online stores. They commend the high-quality products, particularly shoes, and suggest regular sample orders for consistency. The customer service is responsive, and the design interface is simple yet could use some improvements. The app is praised for its speed, reliability, and creative design potential, with orders often arriving earlier than expected.

Edited July 7, 2024

I love large selection of products.

Tzeku
About 1 month using the app
June 1, 2024

I love the designs

mantrana
Mexico
13 days using the app
April 10, 2024

price are good i like it and also love it

Engravelry™
France
About 1 month using the app
May 26, 2024

Your system is very user friendly. Just starting with your system.

My Store
South Africa
About 1 hour using the app
Edited February 18, 2024

I enjoy using this app, but I have some suggestions for the developer to improve it. Firstly, I would appreciate it if the size of the content could be increased, as it can strain the eyes. Secondly, it would be helpful if the content was clearer, more items were available, and the design library is not loading fast very slowly. Thank you for being so understanding.

Official Global Store
Egypt
4 months using the app
April 1, 2024

excellent

LASC
Over 2 years using the app
May 22, 2024

J'ai mis 5 étoiles car jusqu'a présent je n'avais rien à redire sur le fonctionnement de jetprint mais depuis quelques heures maintenant je suis comme bloqué , je ne peux plus ajouter d'article dans ma boutique , pourquoi ? MERCI

K-Mar@Shop
France
About 2 months using the app
April 20, 2024

So far I am enjoying it. I'm excited.

SassyCatsGalore
2 days using the app
Edited May 20, 2024

Update... customer response it too slow to a point that i get really anxious about my orders and its a factor that unfortunately makes me want to look for another pod service although they have the most designs, big variety in handbags and better prices.
But customers are asking about their orders and i cant get a reply on the customer service.

Unicorns Pumpkins and Stuff
Greece
4 months using the app
February 19, 2024

Very easy to use. I like creating products with it.

originalityworks