Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of customizable products, particularly shoes and watches. They commend the high-quality prints, competitive pricing, and easy integration with online stores. The customer service is responsive and fulfillment times are quick. The design interface is user-friendly, but could be improved. As a free app, it's a cost-effective solution for new businesses.

October 19, 2020

This website allows you to customize t- shirts hoodies clothing watches shoes and its really easy to design your logo and also best for beginers whos just starting their brand.

FashionGenZ
July 24, 2018

Love the items on here. Really looking forward to doing business on hereand with this company

Conklin Custom Carvings And Accessories
Edited July 24, 2019

It is really easy to use. Not spend much time for practices. It is really easy to use. Not spend much time for practices. Recommended.

Smiling shopee
Thailand
March 22, 2019

Guys this is amazing very easy to use and the quality of the watches is as good as can be!! The packaging and presentation of the watch is also beautiful!

Divestum
May 25, 2021

Jetprint really impressed me. With the high quality and I recommend im excited to work with jetprint with my company thank you jetprint.

ClootClothing
October 26, 2020

I used JetPrint to design several watches for a lifestyle brand I created as part of the Shopify platform. Everyone loves the products and I look forward to working with them on additional projects soon. Quick turnaround and great customer service. All you can ask for in a business partner. www.deltaixlife.com

Delta IX Life
January 13, 2019

I really wish I had found this app before, I could have saved a lot of time and money. The free customiser is amazing. Can't wait for more items on it. Its all fantastic. My partner for sure!

Lilly Grace
January 4, 2019

good software easy to use, good quality many fixtures to work with, simple and professional i like and it is free

Camila MCL
July 9, 2021

I use this watch specifically for watch design. This is by far the most simplistic, cost effective (without comprimising quality) integration I've used to date. very please.

Kalon Jewelers
August 18, 2018

Very nice idea! Have to try it out :)

Kittypatootie