March 10, 2020

I'm really pleased with the quality of the watches and the customer service by Jennifer is always great. I'm excited also about the recent addition of engraving, this is a really great option to have. Thanks jetprint!
Gratefully, Neil Paul

Northern Treasure
Almost 2 years using the app
July 11, 2022

Very nice products! Good quality and good reply service when there are questions! I love the watches and shoes, the dresses and the prints are of good quality. Jetprints is open for suggestions and that is possitive

Sensus-Studio_2
Netherlands
April 22, 2021

top thanks Jennifer, the service is attentive to requests, thank you for fixing my problem and the products are very pretty

SOAMCD
France
May 30, 2021

I have order watches from this manufacturer and they had great quality. Also were very supportive on placing/canceling and updating orders. 100% recommend !

Cerny Jewelry
August 16, 2021

The JetPrint app is the easiest to create products with for POD stores. All other tools make it much harder to create similar products, especially when they have many surfaces to print. Thanks

Yunque Store
June 10, 2021

I really like the range of products and prices are great. Can't wait to see more.
Templates are easy to use too. Thanks again!

Haygoodies Custom
June 11, 2021

I like this platform, it has a nice range of products and easy to navigate and create. I recommend this app for veveryone

DopeClothingCompany
September 14, 2022

Used this app to get a few shoes for my brand. Great experience thus far. premium service. quality products!

Richboys fashion UK
May 30, 2021

Great platform. Easy to use and interact with different types of options and flexibilities to create your designs. Happy with the quality of their products they offer. We order, and they deliver. We will rate them as a Top 10 app for 2021.

Enhance Happy Life
About 1 year using the app
October 1, 2020

I am loving the shoe options and the ease to make products so far! Just had my first order with them, so I can't wait to see their fulfillment and quality of products.

Chocolate Ancestor