3.9
November 27, 2018

First of all, the support is 5/5 stars alone, Jennifer and her team are super helpful.
The watch quality (Steel Strap Watches is what I've ordered) is great, the print quality is superb, the box they come in is also great, the presentation is great.
The only product I've tested from them is the Steel Strap Watch and I can say it's top notch quality for POD, there's no one at the moment that is even close to offering the same level of quality as them in the Watch category.

TheBookBits
May 30, 2021

I have order watches from this manufacturer and they had great quality. Also were very supportive on placing/canceling and updating orders. 100% recommend !

Cerny Jewelry
August 16, 2021

The JetPrint app is the easiest to create products with for POD stores. All other tools make it much harder to create similar products, especially when they have many surfaces to print. Thanks

Yunque Store
September 20, 2018

Really great app, easy to use with beautiful mockups and clear description of the product. My costumer just received her watch and she is very happy with it. Very good quality of the watch and the print also. Great costumers service. Jennifer was very helpful. Really nice experience to work with.

Coastal Photo Art Shop
Spain
JetPrint Fulfillment replied October 25, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business;)

June 10, 2021

I really like the range of products and prices are great. Can't wait to see more.
Templates are easy to use too. Thanks again!

Haygoodies Custom
August 15, 2018

I cannot believe how awesome their customer support is. Seriously, they are nice, they do anything they can to help you out, the answer your questions as fast as they can (really fast). It's a shame I built my store using an other app before this one ; my only negative experience about JetPrint is that I should have used WAY earlier !!!!!!!! I recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell watches... They're even going to add some new product with their V2.0 ! I can't wait :)

Pugyou

June 11, 2021

I like this platform, it has a nice range of products and easy to navigate and create. I recommend this app for veveryone

DopeClothingCompany
August 15, 2018

I NEVER leave reviews but this time I had to. First of all, the few products they offer are fantastic, but more than that, they are the only POD suppliers that ship to my target market with tracked, express shipping. Which is a game changer for me!

Plus, they are open to my suggestions as to product offerings and all and Jennifer has been a rockstar so far in answering all my questions in a promptly manner!

Thank you for existing and I wish we continue to have a successful business relationship!

Nohoani

September 14, 2022

Used this app to get a few shoes for my brand. Great experience thus far. premium service. quality products!

Richboys fashion UK
June 2, 2019

Perfect products are versatile, easy to use, inexpensive, delivery is standard. Easy payment settings, save time and everything is done automatically.

Chadiny