Reviews (385)

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and seamless integration with online stores. They commend the high-quality products, particularly shoes, and suggest regular sample orders for consistency. The customer service is responsive, and the design interface is simple yet could use some improvements. The app is praised for its speed, reliability, and creative design potential, with orders often arriving earlier than expected.

May 13, 2021

Im launching my ecommerce june july and i reviewed and test JetPrint and I love all watches and adding all my unique designs and adding watches to my collection before launch and its so easy to use too just like printful. Im so happy I saw Jet Print I love it!

You Matter Co.
Over 2 years using the app
November 7, 2018

Amazing service, the watches look great! Printing looks really high quality too, all for a pretty good price. - Ben

Benjamin Batic
August 20, 2018

Easy to use and good support! Everything works!

Riemann Kollektion
Germany
May 13, 2021

love the choices so far so good very beautiful.was loving the shoe line came out very beautiful shoes

Jahjah Arts
May 28, 2021

muy buen producto. Asistencia rapida.un 10.Diseño en la aplicacion muy facil .Me gustaria que tuviera mas ropa para personalizar .Precios muy buenos

•Original Shop •By Marta
Switzerland
January 31, 2021

Professional Team and great new interface work/app....... Really awesome ! and quick shipping time.

Rachdingue
Spain
Almost 2 years using the app
March 10, 2020

I'm really pleased with the quality of the watches and the customer service by Jennifer is always great. I'm excited also about the recent addition of engraving, this is a really great option to have. Thanks jetprint!
Gratefully, Neil Paul

Northern Treasure
Almost 2 years using the app
November 24, 2022

We received a high quality product. The service was all right. It was produced and shipped within two weeks (which is fast, in my opinion).
The design interface could be more user friendly, to clearly separate the right left and outside from the inside (especially for boots). But the current one is good to work with too.

Be Balla Clothing & Lifestyle
Hungary
September 1, 2022

I used this app to create products for my store. I love how much control you have to design over the products

Jordan Isreal
July 11, 2022

Very nice products! Good quality and good reply service when there are questions! I love the watches and shoes, the dresses and the prints are of good quality. Jetprints is open for suggestions and that is possitive

Sensus-Studio_2