3.9
May 30, 2021

Great platform. Easy to use and interact with different types of options and flexibilities to create your designs. Happy with the quality of their products they offer. We order, and they deliver. We will rate them as a Top 10 app for 2021.

Enhance Happy Life
April 25, 2018

Perfect! i Like quality of products and easy to work with design! very good

Bujog
JetPrint Fulfillment replied October 25, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business;)

October 1, 2020

I am loving the shoe options and the ease to make products so far! Just had my first order with them, so I can't wait to see their fulfillment and quality of products.

Chocolate Ancestor
June 29, 2021

this app has really helped make our business. amazing customer service and awesome quality products shipped fast. highly recommend

Stamp't
July 26, 2020

I used this app to help me create my own brand of watch. It was very simple to use, and speedy responses if I had any questions. Can't wait to see my samples!

Eleven Eleven Watches
New Zealand
January 18, 2022

So I started using JetPrint a few months ago because they offer products such as denim jackets, high-top shoes, dresses, etc) not available at other POD services (Printify, Artsadd, Printful, etc.). Any issue I had was quickly responded to and resolved. My first few orders were during the Christmas holidays and JetPrint did amazing. Products are great and I can't wait to see what JetPrint introduces next. The interface for designing products takes some getting used to but is very accurate to the finished result. Thanks, JetPrint for your customer service and products.

Mile High Gear
Edited September 9, 2018

ODELLACO

I use this app for watches for my online store. It has been a great help to my business. Jennifer from Jetprint helped me with great customer service!! I love the watches. Plus if you ask for help and customization the Jetprint team is willing to go the extra mile to help you!
GREAT APP

ODELLACO
JetPrint Fulfillment replied October 25, 2019

October 25, 2020

Great customer service! Thanks Jennifer for catering to my every need in making sure the product is exactly what I envisioned. Would highly recommend JetPrint!

ManayaCo
September 5, 2020

I used the older version of this app. When the new one deployed, I placed an order and was caught in the middle of both apps receiving a double charge for the item. Used the chat on the app and received quick responses and a refund for the double charge. Excellent customer service and support. The new is full of new design mockups that look wonderful and their design tool is so easy to use. Would recommend to anyone with or without much design experience. Great job JetPrint.

Swishgoods
April 22, 2021

Just came across this app and loving the variety and pricing. I am going to have a lot of fun creating new and exciting items.

Keene's