Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of customizable products, particularly shoes and watches. They commend the high-quality prints, competitive pricing, and easy integration with online stores. The customer service is responsive and fulfillment times are quick. The design interface is user-friendly, but could be improved. As a free app, it's a cost-effective solution for new businesses.

October 1, 2020

I am loving the shoe options and the ease to make products so far! Just had my first order with them, so I can't wait to see their fulfillment and quality of products.

Chocolate Ancestor
12 months using the app
June 18, 2020

Great easy app to design with. Lot's of different watch options. Everything looks great an I can't wait to get my sample order.

13Signature13
July 25, 2022

So far this app has been the easiest to use and the selection of products is AWESOME. I love designing watch faces and the the new clogs for my store.

MEL-N SHADE CRAFTS
February 13, 2020

This app makes designing so easy and the product is high quality. I enjoy the different style options.

The Sassy Girl Brand
JetPrint Fulfillment replied February 13, 2020

Thank you for your kind review, we'll never stop doing our best to update better products and service to our clients, any question or further requests, please don't hesitate to contact us!

August 29, 2018

Great app and easy to use. Very recommended!

Icecases Store
Iceland
February 12, 2023

Lovely bag options to place premium prints and sell at a premium price. High quality drop shipping options.

EmbiGlow
September 26, 2022

I used this app to find the exact style of shoe I was looking for and had products made in minutes. Very easy to use !

TheGreyFox
Edited May 10, 2020

Awesome app I love the way JetPrint implemented shipping data into the designing process, the platform is cool keep up the good work and continue to improve!..

Boss A Trillion Luxurious Brand & Store
August 11, 2021

Easy app to use. Great customer service, thank you.
Prompt replays. Just a suggestion, it would be nice to be able to edit products after its been submitted to the online store. A bit frustrating to redo all designs, otherwise great app.

Unique Life NZ
New Zealand
January 11, 2018

awsome service thanks a lot :)

Stoony