Jumbo ‑ Page speed optimizer

Jumbo ‑ Page speed optimizer | Reviews

by Jumbo

Page speed optimizer for improved conversion and fast checkout

EvJam

Upon finalising our store we are now in thr process of optimization and have speed tested on desktop and mobile with average result. Our site seemed to be much slower on Opera Mobile for some reason however, after we installed this app for our site it was almost instant load across all device and browsers especially Opera without the detriment of image quality.

Needless to say this is a must have add on a big thanks to the Jumbo team.

EVJam

August 28, 2020

We're so glad to help you launch your store and make your pages load fast. Godspeed and success!

WeebyPH

Used this, checked everything so far so good, i can say that my page was faster than usuall.. recommended!

August 28, 2020

We're glad you've noticed it and liking it. We're definitely confident in how it will help increase conversion. Can't wait to see your success!

kanfiity

thanks for this app it work very good

Thank you!

Rental HQ

WOW , didn't know they can do that !! thumbs up to this app supper fats page loading .... I can tell by just going through the pages ... big difference. Thank you for such an app.

Dotflakes

Both this app and the developer definitely deserve more than 5 stars. My site is not fast, but substantially faster than before. No bugging for reviews. No bothering emails. No potential harmful coding injection to the theme and asset files. Best and honest.

PolyVerre

Oh my god i just click and it's already here, 100% free and no coding needed you just need to click install and turn on the app and all is done ! Thank you

Moutony

I tested Jumbo on my store and I can honestly say it delivers. Pre-loading works perfectly. Thank you very much! I fully recommend it!

2 Next