Jumbo ‑ Page speed optimizer

Developer
Jumbo
4.6
November 13, 2020

Just installed this app, because my website was loading for like 10 seconds. The moment I installed the app the lag was gone and the speed now is the same as when I first started. Recommend!!

RedVTech
Time spent using app: 3 months
Jumbo replied November 18, 2020

We are so glad to hear that it fixed your issue.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

We wish you all you great success for the holiday season !

Jumbo team

September 8, 2020

Thank you Jumbo for making my webiste noticeably faster and kindly note this works well with other Page Spped Optimizers I am using as my webpage has too much stuff in it. Keep up the good work guys!

Diligence1International
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Love this feedback.
YOU, keep up the good work!

Edited September 6, 2020

I've tried a couple of different 'speed optimizer' apps on Shopify and am really happy with the Jumbo app on our site: godsgood.com . Works well, stupidly easy to run, and I went from about 2.5 second loading time to 950 milliseconds. Proof is in the speed!

GOD IS GOOD
Time spent using app: 3 months

So glad it helped!
Let's rock!

August 27, 2020

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Takeztouch
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
Jumbo replied August 28, 2020

Thank you for the kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind words!

August 26, 2020

By far the best page speed optimizer app available and really does what it says it does. My website and product pages load almost instantly! Highly recommended for any Shopify store.

Studio Trap
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Jumbo replied August 28, 2020

We're so glad it helped you load page faster. Helping you improve your page load speed is what we strive for. Thank you!