Jumbo ‑ Page speed optimizer

Jumbo ‑ Page speed optimizer

by Jumbo

Page speed optimizer for improved conversion and fast checkout

Brainy Shoppers

Thank you Jumbo for making my website noticeably faster and kindly note this works well, it will definitely bring a good user experience. great job!

November 20, 2020

So glad to hear!

Thanks for the kind words and happy to see you're as focused as we are on user experience.

Wishing you all the best for Christmas season :)

RedVTech

Just installed this app, because my website was loading for like 10 seconds. The moment I installed the app the lag was gone and the speed now is the same as when I first started. Recommend!!

November 18, 2020

We are so glad to hear that it fixed your issue.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

We wish you all you great success for the holiday season !

Jumbo team

Diligence1International

Thank you Jumbo for making my webiste noticeably faster and kindly note this works well with other Page Spped Optimizers I am using as my webpage has too much stuff in it. Keep up the good work guys!

Love this feedback.
YOU, keep up the good work!

GOD IS GOOD

I've tried a couple of different 'speed optimizer' apps on Shopify and am really happy with the Jumbo app on our site: godsgood.com . Works well, stupidly easy to run, and I went from about 2.5 second loading time to 950 milliseconds. Proof is in the speed!

So glad it helped!
Let's rock!

Takeztouch

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

August 28, 2020

Thank you for the kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind words!

Studio Trap

By far the best page speed optimizer app available and really does what it says it does. My website and product pages load almost instantly! Highly recommended for any Shopify store.

August 28, 2020

We're so glad it helped you load page faster. Helping you improve your page load speed is what we strive for. Thank you!

DROP'N TRENDS

This app works wonders! It really helped increase my conversion rates and helped increased my sales! It is super easy to use and definitely the best app for increasing page speed!

August 28, 2020

That is awesome to hear.
This type of optimizations is what will eventually boost conversion across your entire store. Glad to contribute!

EvJam

Upon finalising our store we are now in thr process of optimization and have speed tested on desktop and mobile with average result. Our site seemed to be much slower on Opera Mobile for some reason however, after we installed this app for our site it was almost instant load across all device and browsers especially Opera without the detriment of image quality.

Needless to say this is a must have add on a big thanks to the Jumbo team.

EVJam

August 28, 2020

We're so glad to help you launch your store and make your pages load fast. Godspeed and success!

WeebyPH

Used this, checked everything so far so good, i can say that my page was faster than usuall.. recommended!

August 28, 2020

We're glad you've noticed it and liking it. We're definitely confident in how it will help increase conversion. Can't wait to see your success!

kanfiity

thanks for this app it work very good

Thank you!