4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its intuitive setup, user-friendly interface, and efficient management of pre-orders and inventory. They value the customization of pre-order settings and the automatic syncing with their website for product availability updates. Many commend the customer service for their prompt and effective problem-solving. The app's free cost is particularly beneficial for small businesses.

January 31, 2024

Sudden charges after being installed and used for 3 months without charge

Support refuse to say there is an issue. Send me to shopify for help but shopify say it is the apps issue

I would not recommend this app dev at all after my experience

Labfifteenco
5 months using the app
October 18, 2023

Horrible, does not load in properly half the time leading to regular checkouts and charge backs and randomly just stopped working after a few days. Customer support was pretty much worthless, use any other preorder app...

Haunt Homies
16 days using the app
September 26, 2023

Was trying out new pre-order apps and we ended up going live with this one - it was easy set up and had a fast loading time on our store.

Just when I went to announce on our social media, we did a double check and suddenly the widget was gone from the product page and the app was experiencing a server error - could not even open the app. Decided to give it some time and tried it again. Server came back maybe 20 minutes later and we went live. About two hours later we were notified by a customer trying to check out that the widget was gone and there was not an option to preorder and we saw that the server was done again. Bad first impression and definitely upsetting. We had to uninstall the same night and find an alternative so we wouldn't lose sales :/

BLK & Company
About 4 hours using the app
July 8, 2023

After using this app all orders left a committed inventory amount for all products in all orders despite the orders being fulfilled.

Complete waste of time using the app as it has not screwed up my stored inventory quantities.

Rawleigh's Healthcare Independent Distributor
9 months using the app
May 15, 2023

I don't understand how this app has 5 stars. What a waste of time. I am not sure how much code it must have left in my site theme after removing it. SMH!

Nairu™ - a candle boutique