DataChamp Excel & CSV Exports

DataChamp Excel & CSV Exports | Reviews

by Kickdata

The most customizable export app.

Perennial GRBS

App itself is really easy to install and use - but the support provided by Andreas was brilliant - helping to existing current functionality and extended new functionality where possible. Very happy

The Personal Shop

Absolutely outstanding customers support from Andreas. Responds to all enquiries lightning fast and resolves any problems with no hassle. Thank you.

March 29, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for this high praise.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us hello@datachamp.io

Andreas

giftologie.wholesale

Easy to use! Lets me choose the information that is important to the report. Appreciate the flexibility of choosing what to include and what to leave out.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that DataChamp is easy and flexible to use.

Air Pump Car

Amazing, I love all of the customization and the flexibility this app provides.
Highly recommended, very easy to use.

Michelle Vesterby

REALLY AMAZING APP!
It's not often i say this, but this app is really damn awesome. I needed a really complex auto export of csv to and FTP server, and it could everything i wanted. And the app is really user friendly aswell. GOOD WORK!

December 2, 2020

Chris & Olive

I use this app to send my orders to my warehouse for orders preparation and shipping. It is what I was looking for several months: easy to set up, many way to customize the export, support is very accurate to help if needed.
So much time is saved thanks to it. Thank you so much.

Superishka Shop 🛍

The team is excelent.
The only app that was able to make what we wanted. They spent a lot of time with me, helping and really hard working.
Thank you so much! I suggest this app to everyone.

KABIOCA

L'utilisation est simple et le service client est super efficace.
Bonne application pour extraire des données

Cosgear

Good and fast customer service. Does everything I need it to! Had a request for a missing feature and they fixed it the same day!

Slimcase.co

The best export app we ever try. Everything we need in a super intuitive modern UI design. Cheer to the team!