Klevu Search

Klevu Search

by Klevu

AI-powered, self-learning, instant smart search

The Sports Edit

Really happy with Klevu since switching from Instant Search+. Easy to use and quick search for customers and internally. We've been able to customise this so much to bring the search element up to align with the aesthetics of the rest of our site plus being able to integrate blog content into the search results which was a key part of our strategy. Product promotions and personalised search recommendations are particularly good features. Would recommend!

Grounds

Great technology with a lot of capabilities and very customizable to our needs and site. Love the quick search.

It is expensive but worth every penny,

Support replies quickly and professionally, so far have answered all my questions.

Aria Lattner

DO NOT INSTALL! This app needs to be removed from the app store IMMEDIATELY. Upon installation, it will completely DELETE your existing theme code for entire sections. It makes NO BACKUP, it DOES NOT INFORM YOU that it is doing this, and it DOES NOT REMOVE IT'S OWN CODE UPON DISABLING/UNINSTALLING APP.

Trialing this app for a week cost me thousands of dollars. This app is beligerently bad. What they do to your theme is NOT acceptable.

SHOPIFY -- PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THIS SORT OF AWFUL PRACTICE INTO THE APP STORE.

THIS APP MAKES DESTRUCTIVE CHANGES THAT WILL CRIPPLE YOUR STORE WHEN YOU UNINSTALL IT.

(and btw, it doesn't work at ALL, either... but I wouldn't bother writing a review for that... what this app does is genuinely WOW SO BAD, it is hardly fathomable that this is in the store...)

Tech Supply Lab

This app was worth every penny! It's fast, finds the right products, and looks very professional as well. I would highly recommend if you are serious about finding the most effective site search.

The Ole Bull

This app is INCREDIBLE! Klevu search has been irreplaceable for our business. When looking for a search solution we first had to determine if Klevu was able to index our catalog that we wanted and our products were searchable down the specific variant within Shopify. It worked flawlessly. Second, we wanted to have a much more sophisticated search solution. They focus on understanding the shoppers intent by adding relevant synonyms in real time---thus keeping us from manually adding them. They also focus on longer tiered search queries rather than the traditional keyword based matching such as "Leather Bag Under $400". Lastly the support has been unreal. Very quick to reply to any questions we have, very helpful in helping us set up our own Merchandising approach. I highly recommend this app to anyone in the market for a much more robust search solution for their business-----Which should be everyone!

Pacific Garland

Excellent customer service and support from Klevu! Had questions about their app and setup and they reached out to me right away to get this taken care of. Much better than the standard Shopify search.

Sin City Wigs

Excellent App! Klevu has been very easy to install and get up and running on our site in a matter of minutes. It's great for someone like me who is not the most tech savvy as most of it is automatic and in no time you have a perfectly functioning search feature installed on your site. It looks great. The CSS is already sleek and modern looking requiring little fixing if you're not that skilled in CSS. For the questions I did have, their support staff e-mailed me back within MINUTES, unlike 24 hours like other apps, and offered me quick, friendly, helpful service. 24 hours is a long time to wait when you're in e-commerce and you can lose out on customers if something isn't working on your site, so the fact that they offer speedy support is awesome! Try it out, you have nothing to lose!