Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

by Kudobuzz

Grow your business with social reviews

Piyama

We've had this app for a few years, and have had multiple technical problems. I have tried contacting support 3 times to no avail. The after purchase email hasn't been working for 4 months with no explanation. I need to find a new app asap. Beware.

Love Your Peaches Clothing Co.

Same issue as Glitterhound. Installed the app, upgraded to subscription...got some help initially, seems good, but now I'm having trouble actually posting to social media. It's been a week since I last emailed for support. I want to love it....

Update a week later. I got one reply with a vague excuse, essentially "we're working on it", and no response to the other parts of the problem... Now today I try to publish a review on facebook, and get this message.
Warning
Invalid App ID: The provided app ID does not look like a valid app ID.

Note, I have a PAID subscription. Terrible, terrible customer service.

The Glitter Hound

I have been trying to contact support and they never respond. I want to like the app and I even upgraded to paid version. You would hope that for a paid service the customer service would support the investment. Very disappointing.

March 25, 2019

We're very sorry about the delay. Sadly, our timezone puts us slightly ahead and we were not able to catch your emails. We responded as soon as possible and we hope to hear back soon

Michal Bendzel

Selma was wonderful to work with. Very quick communication. The problem was solved quickly.
Highly recommended.

Oak and Zen

Wonderful app and friendly staff. Received help really quick. Great followup. Would recommend each and everyone :)

GirlyGoGarter

We use Kudobuzz to aggregate and publish reviews on our site. It's a fantastic app, and the customer support really stands out. The only time we ever had a problem with one of the app scripts, the app developer fixed it in less than 24 hours. Highly recommended.

Mid Century Modern Toronto

The app does great work for Reviews. I needed a bit help from customer support, which I got - 100% and in a short time! Recommend to anyone!

The Water Pillow by Mediflow

Really easy to manage app for a not so much tech person. Comes with a great customer support. I would recommend it to anyone.

Triple F.A.T. Goose

The product is nice and offered at a good price.

HOWEVER, the product frequently goes down - site visitors just see a blank screen. I was told by their support team they would fix the issue in a few weeks - the issue has been ongoing for months. Their team informed me in the meantime, the only way to get the reviews to show when the service goes down is to enter the app and make a change in the data. This "refreshing" of the data causes the app to reload and render the reviews again - it's a hack that is highly unreliable.

This is obviously extremely inconvenient. I have to monitor our site all the time to see if the Kudobuzz service is down. Clearly this is not possible to do 24/7 or at scale. As a result of the lack of stability in their service, I am losing orders...

R&R Windows & Doors

Works great! i have tried a few different review apps. and this one is the only one i have gotten to work consistently. Has a lot of great features! LOVE IT!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29