Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

by Kudobuzz

Grow your business with social reviews

Triple F.A.T. Goose

The product is nice and offered at a good price.

HOWEVER, the product frequently goes down - site visitors just see a blank screen. I was told by their support team they would fix the issue in a few weeks - the issue has been ongoing for months. Their team informed me in the meantime, the only way to get the reviews to show when the service goes down is to enter the app and make a change in the data. This "refreshing" of the data causes the app to reload and render the reviews again - it's a hack that is highly unreliable.

This is obviously extremely inconvenient. I have to monitor our site all the time to see if the Kudobuzz service is down. Clearly this is not possible to do 24/7 or at scale. As a result of the lack of stability in their service, I am losing orders...

R&R Windows & Doors

Works great! i have tried a few different review apps. and this one is the only one i have gotten to work consistently. Has a lot of great features! LOVE IT!

360 Cookware Australia

I feel like we put Kudobuzz around the ringer. We were putting this app on our US and AUS stores and somehow we got triple duplicate reviews. Naana from Kudobuzz was kind enough to work through the entire problem. It took a while, but it was a mess. I really appreciate their help for getting it situated! Great app, great support!

Kevinsoffroaddotcom

Man, these guys are ON THEIR GAME!!! I'd give them 7 stars if I could!

Have dealt with customer service / ticket system maybe 3-4 times, and they have been AWESOME in resolving whatever issue I may have had, and QUICKLY!!

They've resolved 100% of my issues, and their app has really helped out our business...giving the "social proof" that customers feel assured by, prior to purchase.

They even helped me customize the app a bit for our store, and did an amazing job of doing so!

Thank you guys so much for great coding, and great service! If only other apps could be as efficient and proficient as these guys are!!!! 5-stars!!!

Green Bijou

I have just started using Kudobuzz and although I am not sure if the base plan has all that I need, I did receive excellent customer support throughout my trial and error process of publishing reviews. ie. one review had a spelling mistake that customer service had fixed for me so it would appear correctly once published, among other fixes that were so considerate. I recommend this app and their very helpful team.

Dermal Divas

Naana was fantastic. Got me back up to speed on a technical issue I couldn't solve myself.

Saymoreboutique

Worst App. Gave so many chances! Buggy as hell. Nothing works as it should and the customer service is terrible! They don't even understand what you need. DONT BOTHER!!!

Ohgag Prints

If I could give 10 stars I would! Excellent customer service. Already tried several product review apps and this was the easiest to use so far. Thank you!

Pure Primal

So far I'm happy with the app, and it works efficiently.

Wooden Ships

This is a great app overall, but it DESPERATELY needs an option to tie products together on the backend so that duplicate or related items can share reviews.

PLEASE PLEASE make this available ASAP.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28