Labelfy ‑ Product Labels

Labelfy ‑ Product Labels

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Elevated Apps
September 28, 2021

Evan is very quick to help me resolve any issues with the new Shopify Theme. App works great and is simple to understand and use to create labels.

BUBULAND HOME
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
July 1, 2021

Great app that is really easy to use, flexible and creates smart, clean product labels/badges. Fantastic support - very swift responses & nothing is too much trouble.

The Laminator Warehouse
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 18, 2021

App is simple and easy to use.
Customer supports and services are top notch.
Evan did a great job in solving issues that is not compatible with the theme.
Highly recommended.

The Watch Factory Australia
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited March 7, 2021

Update: 3-7-2021: I have updated my review to reflect 5 stars as Evan has been so quick and thorough with helping me with a very small issue that has been resolved. I wish all these apps offered this kind of support. Only reason I did not give this wonderfully useful app 5 stars is the product details page is not showing the labels but this is exactly what I have been looking for and it works as it says. Hopefully support will help me get the product page issue fixed as the collection page labels work great.

Coastal Gifts Inc
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 3, 2021

This add on has been great! I love how easy it is to use, and how it functions smoothly! It's great for my out of stocked items, and I love how I don't have to put them on each item myself. Highly recommend!!

Party World