Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

Masks Of Hackney

I was sceptical as so many translation apps need a payment plan or hidden costs but not this one it seems, all I wanted was a few languages and it has done that seamlessly and easily. I was so impressed I felt the need to come back and write a glowing review, this is the app you are looking for, outstandingly easy but thorough interface with some personality. Great.

Te Divina

This APP is off the chart 12 STARS, I came back here to leave a review, I tested this app and I'm fulfilled I think is what I was looking for, I tested an app before this ONE and ruined my work, but this one has done awesome and I can't ask for anything else, I recommend get this one, you won't regret it, thanx developers

Bijou Arte Designs

Works great right out of the box. And the auto-translations are quite good! I speak English and Italian so was able to confirm this for myself. I also had Japanese and German friends confirm the quality of the translations in those languages. Keep in mind that this app translates on page load so there's no help for SEO in other languages. Some kind of companion app to resolve this would be great. Would it help to create individual pages for each language that could then be submitted to Google to help with multi-language SEO?

sabi fashion

Excellent app, after having downloaded it worked instantly without any complicated processes to go through, I would definitely recommend it, thank you so much

La petite robe rose

Excellent customer service, Also the translations are quite accurate and the features fits well in the store, I will gladly recommend this one

October 27, 2020

Wow - your review means a lot. We put a lot of work into our service, thank you for acknowledging that :)

MoveHeat

I have used Uplinky from the start. Great App, good job! Moreover, I had several questions concerning my theme. The support team is really reactive, helpful and professionnal! Many thanks

September 17, 2020

Thank you :) It's so lovely to hear you think our app is great and that we are doing a good job. We love your feedback!

GCDesign.de

I love it! I had a problem with the integration of the language button into my theme and the support team just worked to quick and did it for me because i was getting frustrated!
They are so nice and understanding and actually want to help you! They are the best!

September 17, 2020

Oh my, we are so appreciative of your kind words. We put a lot of time and effort into our products so it's good to get a little validation from clients. We are happy everything is working well for you!

Lezzeturca

I am really surprised. I could not imagine that kind of helpful support team exist. Thank you thank you thank you so much. You are amazing guys.

September 17, 2020

Shucks! This is so nice to hear. We are happy we could help :)

Jen Black

Extremely helpful support team and honestly the best translation app I've tried. And I tried a bunch of them, all of which had weird limitations. But Uplinkly has great customisation features and solid translations - I was even able to exclude certain words I didn't want auto-translated, which was a big help. Thanks guys!

September 6, 2020

So glad to hear that our app is the best of the bunch! Your review is so appreciated :)

nachtwacht

First of all, I will say that the app "Uplinkly Language Translate" has got proper design taste. Before downloading the app I checked and find it really cooler then any other apps from shopify store with the same feature.
Secondly, the support. I'd rather provide a 10 start! The guy just mirror what I imagine for my website. Really really loved it.

September 6, 2020

Grateful to hear you also love the clean look design. We try our best to make sure that decerning clients like the look. Thanks so much for your review!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13