Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

Cupid Beauty Supplies

Work amazing on my first store so I added to my second store and nope didn't act the same so I'm looking for a new one now.

Holly Botanic

Brilliant, it's so easy to use and you get 10 languages for free! No coding or anything scary required. Every site should have this app :)

Future Kid Toys

i installed this app as one of the options to choose for our web translation, but when i uninstalled app and the codes it shows error message in our website which i dont know how to remove. it displays "liquid error: could not find asset snippets/languge-translate-by-uplinky.liquid. Please removed this message. thanks in advance.

May 15, 2021

We can help - it looks like the 1-click uninstall button wasn't used to remove the app cleanly - and instead, someone tried to delete a file from the theme instead. We've contacted you via your website, What's App and updated an old ticket you lodged in our system - we'll happpily guide you or complete the uninstall for you :)

carsmaket : Build your World

Application au top !! Je vous la recommande fortement, alors de un la traduction est super, nous avons un large choix de langues en version gratuite. Jusqu'a 10 langues gratuites donc encore un point positif et puis l'element qui rend l'application géniale, ils ont fait intégrer l'onglet de langues dans mon theme pour une meilleure optimisation. AU TOP !!!

May 15, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre merveilleuse critique. Nous sommes heureux de lire vos commentaires :) Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy to read your feedback :)

Konro.nl

This app is amazing super fast and translations are actually great! Easy to use and i had some extra features installed after email support from Kelly which helped me fast and for free. What more can we ask. Excellent app! excellent help! = happy customer!

April 21, 2021

Fabulous stuff! Thank you kindly for the awesome review.

Belle&stars

Bonjour, je tiens à remercier l'équipe Uplinkly et je recommande leurs applications qui sont au top, l'installation ce fait facilement et le support technique et très réactif, merci beaucoup. Hello, I would like to thank the Uplinkly team and I recommend their applications which are on top, which makes it easy and technical support and very responsive, thank you very much.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for such a great review! It means a lot to our team.

VYBE

By far the best and most authentic translator out there. Great customer service too. Highly recommended

April 21, 2021

Great to hear your feedback! Thanks for the honest review and it's nice to hear that we are the best.

Cartoon My Car

I installed 3 different translators and I was not happy, and then I came across this one, if want your Shopify store to look official then this is the best one to get, and their customer service was great

February 22, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! Glad to hear we were your top pick :)

zarcase

Uplinkly offers excellent support. They helped me with my problem quickly and efficiently. I am satisfied and enthusiastic. Therefore I give stars. Highly recommend this App.

February 22, 2021

You are very welcome and we appreciate your top-notch feedback.

Senzoblue

Excellent service and great integration! The translation app works smoothly and I could not be happier!

February 22, 2021

We are so happy you love the integration and love the translations! Thank you for your review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14