Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate | Reviews

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

webshopday

I write to support because have some problems and they fixed it in less than 1 day, very good app, recommended 100%!

meloquedo

Easy to install and configure. The translations are very good. I reccomend it if you need your store in different languages.

ImpactGift

Good app, allows up to 10 languages for free. It autotranslates the whole text. I cannot modify any bits manually though, but ok for my purpose.

EYEIDEA, INC.

This translation app is perfect, works well with our theme SYMMETRY and the customer support is EXCELLENT. Apparently this is true across all of the Uplinkly apps. We also use their Digital Downloads app and it also works perfect on www.eyeidea.com.

SHIPMAN'S PHARMACY, INC

Excellent app!! Extremely easy to use. Did exactly what I needed it to do. It translated the ENTIRE WEBSITE including customized pages created with another app. I was able to adjust the language floater bar to where I wanted it on the header and changed the colors to match the site. Very happy with it!

Cupid Beauty Supplies

Work amazing on my first store so I added to my second store and nope didn't act the same so I'm looking for a new one now.

Holly Botanic

Brilliant, it's so easy to use and you get 10 languages for free! No coding or anything scary required. Every site should have this app :)

Future Kid Toys

i installed this app as one of the options to choose for our web translation, but when i uninstalled app and the codes it shows error message in our website which i dont know how to remove. it displays "liquid error: could not find asset snippets/languge-translate-by-uplinky.liquid. Please removed this message. thanks in advance.

May 15, 2021

We can help - it looks like the 1-click uninstall button wasn't used to remove the app cleanly - and instead, someone tried to delete a file from the theme instead. We've contacted you via your website, What's App and updated an old ticket you lodged in our system - we'll happpily guide you or complete the uninstall for you :)

carsmaket : Build your World

Application au top !! Je vous la recommande fortement, alors de un la traduction est super, nous avons un large choix de langues en version gratuite. Jusqu'a 10 langues gratuites donc encore un point positif et puis l'element qui rend l'application géniale, ils ont fait intégrer l'onglet de langues dans mon theme pour une meilleure optimisation. AU TOP !!!

May 15, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre merveilleuse critique. Nous sommes heureux de lire vos commentaires :) Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy to read your feedback :)

Konro.nl

This app is amazing super fast and translations are actually great! Easy to use and i had some extra features installed after email support from Kelly which helped me fast and for free. What more can we ask. Excellent app! excellent help! = happy customer!

April 21, 2021

Fabulous stuff! Thank you kindly for the awesome review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14