Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

AFTERWORK - Fashion & bubbles

Great app that gives international dimension to websites.
Support is also very helpful and reactive.
Many thanks to Uplinkly team!

longmeridaboards

la verdad,no esperaba mucho de la aplicación pero me sorprendió como puede traducirlo todo gracias. La mejor que he usado.

Ann More products

I like this app., a lot. I like that I can add all language translations, I like the clean look, I dig that I can position the bar where I want it. I appreciate the quick help I received when needed. Thank you to the developers/Uplinkly Language Translate! Also for businesses adding this app., remember there's trials and tribulations. There will be errors sometimes, as long as it gets fixed right away. Don't expect perfection when everything can have flaws. Check yourself, Just sayin'. Be grateful it's free.

22 Lions Bookstore

Although the idea is good and so is the design, the translations are HORRIBLE. What is the purpose of having an App for translations if it doesn't translate properly? I'm fed up of Apps that are literally throwing garbage at Entrepreneurs. FREE OR NOT FREE, IF AN APP DOES NOT DO WHAT IT PROMISES TO DO, IT IS NOT AN APP, IT'S FOOL'S PLAY!

alexwatches dot net

Really, after a few time, i understood that i must write my texts in English, and it was running perfectly !

LILLYPARK

Amazing!!! It's totally free. Very easy to set up and use. I recommend this app. Check out our online shop!
www.lillypark.com

Milley Shop All Rights Reserved.

Estuve buscando esta aplicación hasta lograr encontrar gracias y es facil de utilizar se la voy a recomendar a mis colegas

Minicut_Inc

Excellent free translate apps. Developers was nice and helped a lot to set this apps to my site. Strongly recommend! Thank you very much!!

STUSK

dopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedope

The Gift House™

Not working while using it to my website...should it be improve because only some words are translated..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9