Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

La petite robe rose

Excellent customer service, Also the translations are quite accurate and the features fits well in the store, I will gladly recommend this one

October 27, 2020

Wow - your review means a lot. We put a lot of work into our service, thank you for acknowledging that :)

MoveHeat

I have used Uplinky from the start. Great App, good job! Moreover, I had several questions concerning my theme. The support team is really reactive, helpful and professionnal! Many thanks

September 17, 2020

Thank you :) It's so lovely to hear you think our app is great and that we are doing a good job. We love your feedback!

GCDesign.de

I love it! I had a problem with the integration of the language button into my theme and the support team just worked to quick and did it for me because i was getting frustrated!
They are so nice and understanding and actually want to help you! They are the best!

September 17, 2020

Oh my, we are so appreciative of your kind words. We put a lot of time and effort into our products so it's good to get a little validation from clients. We are happy everything is working well for you!

Lezzeturca

I am really surprised. I could not imagine that kind of helpful support team exist. Thank you thank you thank you so much. You are amazing guys.

September 17, 2020

Shucks! This is so nice to hear. We are happy we could help :)

Jen Black

Extremely helpful support team and honestly the best translation app I've tried. And I tried a bunch of them, all of which had weird limitations. But Uplinkly has great customisation features and solid translations - I was even able to exclude certain words I didn't want auto-translated, which was a big help. Thanks guys!

September 6, 2020

So glad to hear that our app is the best of the bunch! Your review is so appreciated :)

nachtwacht

First of all, I will say that the app "Uplinkly Language Translate" has got proper design taste. Before downloading the app I checked and find it really cooler then any other apps from shopify store with the same feature.
Secondly, the support. I'd rather provide a 10 start! The guy just mirror what I imagine for my website. Really really loved it.

September 6, 2020

Grateful to hear you also love the clean look design. We try our best to make sure that decerning clients like the look. Thanks so much for your review!!

Charlayn Beauty

I'm using the app for a couple of weeks and I'm absolutely satisfied. My shop is originally set up in French. The English translation is correct. I needed a word changing "Sold out" to replace "Out of print"...Mickael did a fast job. I do recommend the app. Easy to add and great customer service

September 6, 2020

Thanks for a great review! So lovely to have positive clients to work with. All the best with opening up to your new markets :)

Shopping-D Service Platform

I just installed it. Super fast, super easy to do and it looks cool. Highly recommended. If you are looking for a language app... use this one.

September 6, 2020

Awww, thanks! Nice to hear it was so quick and easy for you - we spent a lot of time designing the interface with that in mind. Cheer for the recommendation :)

Coco's Dog Boutique

I use this app to translate in several language my store. To set up this app, I wished to have a fixed box language/flag in the header and Michael did it quickly and perfectly: The customer service is exceptional.
The translation in French is almost perfect and this app is free !!!!

September 6, 2020

Your store looks great now and we hope you are selling more to new markets. Thank you for an exceptional review!

vitalacupro

super application je la recommande à tout les commerçants en ligne.
Vous trouverez toutes les langues nécessaires pour pouvoir vendre dans le monde entier. Merci

September 6, 2020

Fantastique d'entendre que vous avez trouvé toutes les langues dont vous aviez besoin pour vous ouvrir et vendre dans le monde entier. Merci beaucoup pour votre aimable critique!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12