Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate | Reviews

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

www.roadwi.cc

Very easy to use, it doesn't require much functionality for me, and it is still free. Runs smoothly on my website! I give it five stars.

Brgbrand

I just get startet. I hope Everything work out well. so I will give my second opinion later on. thanks

Chi Gong Mats

RepairMedia

To say this is free its very good apart from it does not translate some collection titles. But very good overall.

Rainfall Store

I wanted to resolve language issues when finding potential customers all around and preserve myself from headache sources and confusion. This app is the good choice for that.

FASHION BABY

i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it

K's Carpediem

Excellent application, I recommend it. It helps in the worldwide diffusion of the store. Very useful for the clients.

My Sweet Nightmare

This app is really important for me. I need a good spanish translation for my shop and I hope to receive it from this app.
We'll see how it goes from the customers point of view.
Thank you very much!

MagnetO and Lens

works fine within my shop , very intuitive . One comment a customization of the size? i'm very satisfied

Nails products pro

good app i'm satisfied with the quality of translation. sometimes some words are not corresponding to language