Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Punkturedau

Such an easy app to install and use. Not tech required... just plug and play and I can't believe how much of an increase in sales our store has had from the moment we installed Last Second Coupon. I didn't expect the results to show for a little while, but it literally happened instantly! Thanks so much!

Thebongshop

I couldn't believe how quick the support team got back to me with an issue I raised. It was solved within less than 24 hours and my shop had next to no delay with using this app. It's such an easy app to use and definitely recommend it! We noticed an increase in sales immediately!

Offyatree

Super easy to use app! I had some questions about one thing and the customer service is outstanding. What I thought was going to take some time to resolve, was solved during the same day! Thank you so much, I'll be installing this app on my other online stores as well!

Creative2ucollection

Awesome, Easy! Hope that there will be more awesome template in the future for free!

Makeup Chick

quick and easy to set up. will update in a few after results. beautiful app. everybody needs this.

Mysufaro Com

I'll start using it, easy to use

The Pet Niche

So far so good. Just set up my first discount. Very easy and quick to do. Hopefully it will go over well. Thanks

Dog And Cat Party

I've only had this App for a few days and I love it already. If this App won't rescue my abandoned carts, I don't know what will. I feel much more in control, because I know that my abandoned cart email sequence is now on autopilot!
A big timesaver and well worth the cost. : )

Lizzy Boutique Salon

SO Easy and such a great idea!

Multilingualbooks

Love it so far like all the Hextom apps its very easy to create a campaign!