Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Little Minx Milestones

Awesome Ap - I love everything you guys do!!!! Thank you

Elearning247

Easy to create and launch. Looking forward to seeing if it works. If not, will go with the announcement bar. Nevertheless, effortless to create. Love the sound option, totally cool!

Usa Electric Bikes

Very easy to understand and set up.

Femmejolie

I really love this app. It looks so professional and is very customizable. I would recommend they add an option to target visitors to certain pages though. That would be amazing. Great work.

Square Boy Clothing

This app was just what we were looking for. Like their other apps there was no coding required and we were up an running in minutes.

Jamiewright

This is good! Takes longer than I would think to load on the site considering its just text but it gets the job done.

4points

so far not impressed. It could be more of my visitors are mobile shoppers, but I may need to delete it soon. Was hopeful

Secretsensations

Easy to use, now let's see if it gets revenue going

Direct For You

Although the app isn't working perfectly with all the themes, nevertheless the idea is great and the support by Hextom is just top notch;)

Michelkeck