Launchpad

Schedule and monitor sales, releases, and content changes.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Univar SC

Time spent using app About 1 year

Launchpad is a good tool but I feel it lacks a few features. You can only have one launchpad live at a time. Also, you can't password protect a launchpad promotion which would be useful.

Brolly Sheets Australia

Location New Zealand

We use Launchpad on 4 websites (AU,UK,NZ&US) We use it to schedule promos; themes and discounts.

I find it crashes fairly regularly and I cannot use it to schedule anything. I have also had it crash during a promo and I had to manually fix a lot of discounts. The app is easy to use. But we need it to be more reliable.

Thanks

Dania Furniture

Time spent using app Over 1 year

For what we need, it's hard to depend on this app alone to launch a promo. We have 1200 SKUS and when we have a promo, it's not always a straight percentage. Really wish there was an upload pricing list option.
Excelify works great for scheduling price changes and also updates of TAGS, etc. This app has potential and I hope Shopify improves it, so it can help merchants avoid having to use multiple paid apps.

Jean Store

easy to use and works well, however quite limited in that you can only run one promotion at a time, and can't have active sales running while doing a product release for example. Also would be helpful if products that are added to a collection that is discounted in launchpad, after the event has started were automatically discounted without having to end the event and start a new one.

Soleil Blue

A cool idea, but you can only have one task running at a time. I'm guessing it's only meant to be used for single short term events such as flash sales or product launches, So, if you have a lot of moving parts, this app will take care of one of those parts. It's useful, but I guess I was expecting more.

Sew Trendy Accessories

Time spent using app About 5 years

This does have some great features. However, it would be nice if we could run more than one sale at a time. Or even schedule more than one product launch at a time for the month. The launchpad will not enable me to do more than one thing...very limiting. Any upgrades coming soon? Pretty please?