LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

1981 - 1990 of 2056 reviews

The Islamic Decor

Support is very efficient and if you any issues they will help you to solve immediately. Keep it up!!

Hoodie Co

bit glitchy but once u contact support they fix it in the next update. very nice people and super helpful

CognitiveCanineCo

A great app with a free plan and fantastic customer support when required. Would definitely recommend.

Beef Octane

Yuna's support LayoutHub was absolutely amazing. She helped addressed a couple of issues immediately, even after I overwrote her custom coding several times. Definitely made me feel confident with upgrading my subscription plan after receiving amazing support. Yuna deserves a raise! Thx Yuna!!

fandeBags

This is my first time using LayoutHub and I found everything beyond my expectations. I'm really grateful for the staff who provided me with everything I wanted it especially Lucy, she was very helpful and patient. Thank you, Lucy, for everything you've done to me today. 10 stars instead for the app and for Lucy too

Bookibuy

great costumer service in less than 5 min i got answer for my question , i see is a good APP and easy to use, thank you

Floofer co

GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. While I had multiple issues with creating a product page, I was always given quick and helpful customer support. While there are some small issues with the layouts, you can rely on the staff to help create a page that works for you.

baby-diaper-bag.com

This app is amazing!!! everytime i needed help, they were extremely helpful, Jalal, Yuna and lucy, you guys rock!!! keep it up!

Yoreup

Customer support is great! This is from a perspective of someone who deleted the app (it's not them, it's me) I asked for the code to be removed from my site, and they removed it promptly! Even though I wasn’t a customer, they helped me out, which speaks volumes for them!

Tadani Boutique

This app is easy to use and the customer support is the best I have come across in the app store. I can't wait for the new releases.