WhatsApp Marketing (AUTOMATED)

WhatsApp Marketing (AUTOMATED)

by Adevole

Live Chat + Automated Tracking Updates & Cart Recovery @ 4$ pm

OrderNation

So far worked great for us, had miner difficulties in setting things up in the start but the support was instant and good, looking forward to more useful features being added to this great app in near future. Highly recommended!

xzinshop.KSA

By know I am satisfied with this app. Customer service is great and fast. App is working normal. Thank you

The eShop CRM

The Android app is a great tool to contact your recent orders and Abandoned carts. Much better than Automated messages. We created templates for cod order confirmation, review request and Instagram follow request.

BUMSONTHESADDLE

Not a great app! Not sure how there are so many positive reviews. Although this is much required for any e-commerce store, we saw plenty of issues - messages sent to incorrect customers, messages looking unprofessional and spammy and definitely not a great experience for a customer. We had multiple customers reach out to us asking us why this mode of communication was so unlike our business.

The app was uninstalled within 2 days even though there was a much longer free trial period because of the customer experience. Customer service was also not great with the developer not even replying when we reached out about customers receiving updates of another customer!!!

We were also charged $22, not sure for what, in the 2 days that we have tested out this app. Reached out to the customer support team sometime back and, as expected, not heard back from anyone.

Overall - quite a bad app. Not recommended.

January 22, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience, we have 24x7 customer chat available within our Dashboard that you could have reached out. For automated message we have to pay Whatsapp for every message sent + 20% shopify fee, we had sent 257 automated message for your store, of which up to 11 carts were recovered as per out stats. This is the only charge that has been applied to you.

In case if you don't think the app was helpful, we are happy to refund you the amount that was charged :)

singapore-mart

All features work well, Live Chat for adding a Whatsapp button on store. Automated Order Confirmation and Tracking message. Automated abandoned Cart Recovery. They also have Android apps to contact Abandoned Carts and Recent customers manually.

Colorlens Colombia

I guess every review here is fake as well. Support is terrible and I didnt find a way to send traking numbers

December 11, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. To send tracking number you need to just enable tracking notification in the Dashboard. When you fulfill the order in Shopify, the tracking details are sent automatically. Please contact us at in the customer chat through Dashboard so we can guide you through the steps.

LoCompras.co

This app its huge! the automation works nice! tha android app are so useful to remarket, thanks for a good product!

Custom Creations

So many features to help my business grow, I am using the abandon cart automation, optin widget and chat. I give this app two thumb up!

Veirdo

I was looking for a solution for abandoned cart recover, this app helps for more than that. I am hooked to it.

airdots-earphones

Looks promising, was looking for a solution to send Tracking updates to customer on Whatsapp and a simple live chat whatsapp button.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7