WhatsApp Notification

WhatsApp Notification

by eShopCRM

Automated Whatsapp notification with your own whatsapp number.

Bellovinci

Very competent. The support was immediately there and has immediately taken care of my change requests. Everything is perfect. Good support, good service -> absolutely recommendable. Thank you!

Benizia

good app work very well, good support! I had problems with the app and they helped me fix it. 100% 100% recommended

Primmavera

Works fine, but I'm uninstalling it right now due to its cost. Messages are sent according to the templates and customer support is efficient.

BeautyBreezeCosmetics

Good support provided. Within few minutes I got a important mechanism for my website. The response time was very fast. Please use this app and be suprised of its beneftis.

printondemand4all

Excellent support provided. Got positioning of button as per my requirement done within few minutes . The response time was so prompt. Please use this app and be assured , you would get support within no time

Robot Dorm

nice and it has so far help me get more customers for my e-commerce website in Africa, I hope to always use your service

onlinemarkat

great app, helped me to talk with customers closely and added a great value to my support channels, thanks also for great support over your chat

SexyHeksieLingerie

I use this app to be able to assist my customers, and increase sales. Great app friendly customer support recommended

useazmt.com

Very useful app, and the support is excellent!! =]

Saves me a LOT of my work time. I'll certainly recommended it to everyone with a online store

FromOdisha

Very Good experience and Excellent customer support.......This app was installed and working perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5