Whatsapp Abandon Cart Recovery

Whatsapp Abandon Cart Recovery

by Adevole

AUTOMATED Abandoned Cart Recovery, Upsell & Order Notification

Modern Yodha

Great app. I do recommend this. Easy to use and setup. Allows you to customise your text even with personalized placeholders specific to the order. Just a few clicks and the message is sent out. Really great to connect with customers one on one.

Justice Jewelry

Awesome app! A lot of my customers use whatsapp and this is a perfect way to communicate with them. The support is great and quick to reply! Highly recommend...thanks!

newmarket1

i just start to use it, if am impressed i will tell you, but with how am seeing it going to be a good thing.

printondemand4all

Excellent support provided. Got positioning of button as per my requirement done within few minutes . The response time was so prompt. Please use this app and be assured , you would get support within no time

Robot Dorm

nice and it has so far help me get more customers for my e-commerce website in Africa, I hope to always use your service

onlinemarkat

great app, helped me to talk with customers closely and added a great value to my support channels, thanks also for great support over your chat

SexyHeksieLingerie

I use this app to be able to assist my customers, and increase sales. Great app friendly customer support recommended

useazmt.com

Very useful app, and the support is excellent!! =]

Saves me a LOT of my work time. I'll certainly recommended it to everyone with a online store

FromOdisha

Very Good experience and Excellent customer support.......This app was installed and working perfectly.

Rica Proteína

Que rico app. Great app. Very easy to use. 5 stars. Try it.

Previous 1 3 4 5