WhatsApp Notification

Automated Tracking & Cart Recovery using your own number!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Automated Whatsapp Notifications

thetimeboutique

After I added this app, I understood what are the generic queries that people have related to my products. It's really easy to convert them once you can chat with them one on one.

hateko

great customer service. and great app. almost all of our customers are using whatsapp and now it's very easy and fast to contact them. thanks.

Acessórios com Rapidez

The app seems solid and I experienced very good support. They solved my problem in less than 5 minutes. Recommended!

Hadialaha

Nice App, Nice support!!!!

Don't miss it!!!

I met some problems but they help me solve it soon. Thanks!!!

The Smart Wallets

I got so many more inquiries adding this app to my store. I realized I was missing out on sales because people had some really simple doubts, which I could easily clear now through chat. I tried few Call To Action text and figured out what works best for my store and audience. Recovered cost of the app - 5$ per month on the first day itself.

terapiadefrio.com

I have noticed high increase in leads and customer contacts. Great support from the app team. I recommend

BP Tactical

They are sending me unauthorized spam emails to install and use their app. NO THANK YOU! Find another way to get users besides spam.

Mejor Floristeria Lujo de Rosas en Cajas en Madrid a Domicilio para cualquier ocasion - The Prestige Roses

i have just installed the app and right after I got help in my ways. so great customer service really fast. thank you

FreeSparrow

We are using this app and pretty happy with its easy-to-use, clean and simple features. Their customer support is also very prompt and supportive. Highly recommended.

LOVE FOR WHITE

I have installed this app on my online store , so far I am very satisfied with the app and their customer service . It's a very good app .