WhatsApp Notification

WhatsApp Notification

by eShopCRM

Automated Order Confirmation, Tracking and Cart Recovery

yesonline.pk

been searching such app since long time. This will definitely help us work smoothly on top of funnel and to bottom too

Victorious

trying it out. seems nice . really like the style of the app inside of my shopify store. Recommended

Samsara Colombia

AMAZING APP!! I have tested sooo many apps for live chats and this one is bar far the best one. Highly recommended

The Iconic Socks

thanks for the support and update of the app! :) really appreciate It! had an issue regarding fb messenger link sent from the android app and they fixed it right away. thank you!

ELEMENTA

Dont work for me.
I have been using an app called follow lead and I loved it!!

NORVINE Official Store

Absolutely perfect! Great super fast support that immediately fixed the style of the button exactly how I wanted it to be. Best !

Miamihairshop-FR

I used this app since one month now.
1. we increase our rate sale
2. we keep orders on Abandonned cart
3. we send our message in bulk
4.Support is amazing and answering so fast.

This kind of app can really change your business.
Thanks Visak.
Jérome

thetimeboutique

After I added this app, I understood what are the generic queries that people have related to my products. It's really easy to convert them once you can chat with them one on one.

hateko

great customer service. and great app. almost all of our customers are using whatsapp and now it's very easy and fast to contact them. thanks.

Acessórios com Rapidez

The app seems solid and I experienced very good support. They solved my problem in less than 5 minutes. Recommended!