WhatsApp Notification

WhatsApp Notification

by Adevole

Cheapest AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + Tracking + Free Live Chat!

Kidesconto

Muito bom esse app, comecei a usar e realmente dar pra fazer muita coisa com ele. O suporte é muito bom e com com certeza irá ajudar na conversão

Babyhoki Store

Great app and their support team is fast and very helpful! This app is perfect if you want to follow up with your leads and customers using whatsapp!

BATIK TUSTA

Great Apps! i can get new Leads easily . easy to set up. recomended apps .
i hope for next update for whatsapp notification order for customer . thankyou

DaNinetyFlyClothing

I'm using this app to provide better services for my store. I want to make sure all customers are satisfied and happy.

Dog Tendencias

Very cool app!! It help me to get More leads in my WhatsApp!
Buena app, más clientes potenciales en tu WhatsApp

Genesis Peralta Store

Uso esta app y es maravillosa, recomendada al 100%. La uso desde hace mas de 6 meses y hasta ahora funciona sin problemas.

Lovit Store

This app is great. Really works very well. I have a lot of leads on my whatsapp. I liked it so much.

Magic Box Of Roses

really good customer service, they answer really fast. The app is simple to configure. Fully recomended.

yesonline.pk

been searching such app since long time. This will definitely help us work smoothly on top of funnel and to bottom too

Victorious

trying it out. seems nice . really like the style of the app inside of my shopify store. Recommended