Be where your customers are
Make the right choices and connect to potential customers, decide on which channels you want to appear and which products to publish
Streamline your efforts
Increase your efficiency by automating tasks especially for your orders, work independent ly with no need for technical teams and react fast
Maximise your rentability
Spot performance trends easily with graphically displayed statistics for all your marketing channels
Selling on multiple channels can be complex but Lengow is here to support you
Expand your market coverage and discover new opportunities while staying in control with Lengow's advanced features. Our multichannel platform enables you to easily publish your product data on more than 1 800 marketing channels and tools. Among them: Amazon, Google Shopping, Facebook, Criteo, Ebay, Rakuten, Bing, Idealo, Cdiscount,… and centralize your orders coming from marketplaces.
Whether you've just started your ecommerce journey as an online merchant or if you are an established brand: Lengow gives you access to one centralized platform to diffuse a quality product catalogue and sell your products on multiple marketplaces.
Your clients can find your products everywhere:
- On Marketplaces: Amazon, eBay, Cdiscount, Rakuten, Zalando, Idealo …
- On Comparison Shopping Engines: Google Shopping, Bing, Le Guide, Kelkoo …
- On Retargeting platforms: Criteo, AdRoll, Ligatus …
- On Affiliate platforms: Affilinet, Tradedoubler, Zanox …
- On Product Ads: Facebook, Instagram,...
Our main features
- Easily import your product data from Shopify (including product variations)
- Use Lengow to target and exclude the right products for the right channels and tools (marketplaces, price comparison engines, product ads, retargeting, affiliation) and automate the process of product diffusion.
- Manipulate your feeds (categories, titles, descriptions, rules…) - no need for technical knowledge.
- Adapt your catalogue to publish your products on the channel of your choice: define price, presentation and available stock. Lengow takes care of the centralisation of orders received from marketplaces and synchronises inventory data with your Shopify backoffice. Track your demands accurately and set inventory rules to avoid running out of stock.
- Monitor and control your ecommerce activity using detailed, yet easy to understand graphs and statistics. Track clicks, sales, CTR, ROI and tweak your campaigns with automatic rules according to your cost of sales / profitability targets.
- Integrate Lengow easily to your analytics and tag management system and receive the data directly in your analytics tool. Adjust product diffusion in a few clicks, depending on their success: deactivate products or categories which are not profitable to increase your ROI.. Review your digital strategy and make considered decisions based on timely and detailed information.
- Thanks to our API, Lengow is compatible with many applications so you can access the functionality of all your ecommerce tools on a single platform. There are already more than 40 available applications: marketing platform, translation, customer review, email, merchandise, price watch, web-to-store, product recommendation and many more
- google shopping
- +44 203 318 2631
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.