4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for tracking profitability and customer lifetime value. It features a clear dashboard, seamless integration with major platforms, and automated reports. Merchants appreciate its benchmarking, cohort analysis, and predictive features. The customer service is known for quick and helpful responses. Regular updates, new features, and a range of pricing plans, including a free option, are also appreciated. The app provides valuable insights into customer behavior and trends, and is praised for its accuracy in tracking profitability. The onboarding experience is particularly helpful for founders without a financial background. It's considered essential for ecommerce businesses, providing an accurate view of daily, weekly, and monthly profits, and saving merchants from manual calculations.

November 26, 2023

Lifetimely has been a game-changer for my Shopify store. Its intuitive dashboard instantly gave me a clearer picture of my profits and customer lifetime value. The real-time profit tracking is a standout feature – it's like having a financial advisor in my pocket. The automated reports save me hours each week, and the custom dashboards let me zero in on the metrics that matter most to my business.

What really sets Lifetimely apart, though, is its ability to integrate seamlessly with major platforms like Google and Facebook. This has made my marketing efforts much more targeted and effective. I also appreciate the benchmarking feature, which gives me an idea of how my store stacks up against others in my industry.

Their customer service is top-notch. Whenever I've reached out with a question, I've received quick and helpful responses. The range of pricing plans, including a free option, is great for businesses of any size. Since using Lifetimely, I feel more in control of my business's financial health and more confident in my decisions.

Honestly, for anyone running a Shopify store, I can't recommend Lifetimely enough. It's not just an app; it's an essential tool for understanding and growing your business.

Blunttique™
Switzerland
About 1 year using the app
January 29, 2024

A powerhouse of an app at an amazing price! We've used it to help determine more accurate budget and sales forecasting. Setting up was a breeze and the support has been timely. Can't wait to see what more they add!

Harney & Sons Fine Teas
2 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Amazing app! Can't live without it. Must-have reporting for any Shopify store.

Guauful
Spain
2 months using the app
October 18, 2023

The best app for ecommerce businesses! We've been using this app for months and probably will continue to use for years onwards. Their customer service is also excellent!

Speedex
8 months using the app
September 27, 2023

Great tool and easy to use, must-have if you're using cohort analysis. Have done it the old fashioned way with excel and this is so much better. Can pivot/ filter off anything you can think of (any tag in shopify, utms, product/ sku, discount codes, etc.). Has a predictive feature in the pro version we're just starting to play with that might be useful (still getting a feel for it). Def recommend and worth the $$ (used to use more expensive tools in the $500-$1k/month range that didn't have as much).

Little Hunter
9 months using the app
November 10, 2023

Great app & amazing level of support. This is my go to app now for personal projects and client projects.

Teerific
3 months using the app
January 29, 2024

Amazing support

Ron Dorff US
France
27 days using the app
November 16, 2023

Best app for ecommerce owner. Everyone should use this.

Lavlia.fi
Finland
About 4 hours using the app
September 14, 2023

Really helpful support and very easy to use tool. I really enjoy having all my data available live in order to take the right decisions in a short or long term. A real game changer for our business.

Black idol
France
3 days using the app
June 15, 2023

Awesome tool that works straight out of the box. They also keep developing new features based on what there users want (you can vote on features that you wish). Also the support by e-mail and via video meetings is outstanding. Great tool and great people behind it!

Orangefit