1:1 Personalization Platform
Deliver real-time 1:1 Product Recommendation, Upsell and Cross-sell at scale across web, mobile, email and ad channels.
Native Visual Editor
Customize the layout, design, content type, and placement of every recommendation box on each page. No technical expertise needed.
A/b/n Test & Optimization
Run A/b/n tests from Homepage to post-purchase Thank You page and optimize your performance according to your unique customer journeys.
About LimeSpot Personalizer
Update: May 2020
- Email Personalization
- Enhanced A/B Testing and Analytics
What is LimeSpot
LimeSpot is a real-time AI-powered personalization platform that empowers marketers and e-commerce professionals to deliver 1:1 personalized shopping experience across web, mobile, emails, and ads.
LimeSpot increases conversion rates, transaction size, and customer engagements.
1. Instant Product Recommendation from Day 1
Reduce your time to market by plug & play installation, automatic customization and instant personalization from the first view
2. Automatic Continuous Performance Improvement
No manual curation as our engine automatically incorporates new products; learns from every interaction and continuously improve itself
3. Full Customization with the Visual Editor
Customize the layout, design, content, and placement of each recommendation. No technical expertise needed
4. A/b/n test and Site-wide Optimization
A/b/n test in real-time, see the ROI of our product and optimize your merchandising for your unique customer journey
5. Track Your ROI with Real-Time Analytics
See the efficiency and performance of each recommended placement on every page
1. Website Personalization:
- Multiple layouts (Grid, Carousel, etc.) to create you-may-like, upsell, cross-sells, post-purchase recommendations and more
- Multiple recommendations on every page including Blogs and 404.
- Personalized recommendation pages linked in “Main Menu”
- Upsell and Cross-sell on the Cart page
2. Email Personalization
- Deliver Product Recommendations in email campaigns and newsletters
- Send 1:1 content to drive customers back to your site
- Measure campaign and recommendation effectiveness
- Support all major ESPs including Klaviyo, Omnisend, MailChimp, SendGrid, HubSpot, Bronto and more
3. Native Visual Editor
- Automatic customization for major themes including Out of the Sandbox and Pixel Union
- Layout, design, content, and placement customization through Box Designer
- 100% responsive on tablets and smartphones
4. A/B/N Testing
- Test and experiment with different placements, content, etc.
- Compare the performance of each experiment & optimize your merchandising for your customer journey
5. Analytics and ROI Tracking
- Track your ROI in real-time
- Track performance of all recommendations and products (view, add-to-cart, buy)
- Compare LimeSpot vs. Standard merchandising performance
6. Multiple Websites coverage
Publish your Recommendations from your store to your other websites
Our tier-based pricing is based on your store's monthly revenue.
- Plobal Apps,
- and many more!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
Tier-based pricing based on your store's monthly revenue.
Most recent reviews
** Update **
Had a long call with Michelle from their team and really discuss the concern over how the pricing model and its impact on a high growth store. Their team is taking is feedback to the relevant party
The application is a well made. The pricing model will give you a heart attack.
When you sign you, you have to watch out for a few things:
1. You should really know your monthly revenue for the entire year and know that your sales spike will trigger upgrade. Also this revenue based model does not account for returns you have, let's say if you have huge spike, then huge return volume. Your pricing tier will jump. Our jumped from $30 to $180 due to a run away winner.
2. Charges on performance is a nice term but they are billing on performance of total revenue. That might or might not be directly correlated to having reco and suggestion feature on the site. For example, we have increased our direct response ad spend and thus the sales. From the metrics presented, Limespot only attributed 10% of the sales to themselves. Limespot charges more when the revenue increases, The logical question here is whether the 10% scales along with the increase in ads spend which drives the revenue
3. Auto upgrade. This sounds nice in theory. But you don't have the option to pause the app. As your marketing team increase their spend to increase revenue, you are also looking at a huge bill from Limespot because they would auto upgrade your tier based on the top line revenue.
All in all, the app is robust and reco logic is great. I am not a fan of the lack of user's choice on upgrade and how the fee is tie to sales which is not 100% directly correlated to the impact brought by Limespot
We apologize to hear that you are not very happy with our tier-based pricing model. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please expect a call from our Customer Support team later today to discuss your concerns. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Alessi Spa (IT)
Thanks to Ryanna the implementation of the app was easy, fast, efficient, ... Every company would need a Ryanna in their teams, a problem solver, really hard worker, fast, focus in helping you, ... Thanks Ryanna.
Thank you for the lovely review! Ryanna is pleased to hear this from such a great customer.
Louise's Party Deals
The app is really easy to use any questions are promplty answered by the super friendly support pack. Very pleased with the results. www.louisespartydeals.com
Thanks for your support and we know you'll get many upsells with our app!