Personalizer by LimeSpot

Personalizer by LimeSpot

by LimeSpot

Upsell, Cross-sell and Personalized Recommendations by AI

Budget Bull

Super app for conversion. And super fast service! They fixed my problem within 5 minutes after i started a chat:)

ThePrimeLabel

Support is great and prompt. Especially micheal, assisting me in customizing my website. Thank you!!

Anthony Mart

Thanks to the support team at Limespot . Fredrick you did a good job. Hopefully this will help me to start making Some money now

Veraldo.dk

Good help with the installation from Michelle and it has been customized so it fits our website exactly.

Gizmotrix

Thanks to the support team at Limespot (especially michelle reply & done it in 1 hours!) . They have been very responsive and helpful in getting the app working on my new theme. I am using the AI Recommendations by Limespot and it has worked perfectly for the up-sells and cross-sells for my site. I wouldn't run my site without it.

Chizmiiz Boutique

Hands down, the best App for Product Recommendation! This app is driving 15% of my store’s revenue. Plus the best support team ever. Super responsive and helpful. The new UI is very user-friendly and customizable as well.

Great job LimeSpot. Keep up the good work!! 100% recommend.

Kreative Lemons

Data within app are inaccurate. First problem I had was that I have been charged $400 for $10 subscription. Secondly, they have charged me subscription even though I haven't made a single sale yet, because store was still brand new and under construction. Store that literally didn't have a single sale yet. But they had a screenshot to show me that I had a purchase, which was not true. Might be an okay app, but I just don't like practices like this.

Creative Action Network

Easy to setup, worked pretty well out of the box and easy to customize. Plus very helpful and responsive support!

Awesome Best Friends' Tees

Does what is says, does not overcharge, team is super helpful, app is very useful. We've used it for a couple years.

Inspire Uplift

Great app, great support, have been using LimeSpot for some years. Would recommend, very happy to be working together.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121