Personalizer by LimeSpot

Personalizer by LimeSpot

by LimeSpot Solutions Inc.

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Rewind Retro Clothing

i like the app, if any problems appear they will help you instantly. mike is the best dude ever you can get help from

Olive + Piper

Limespot has been great so far with helping increase our average order value. The support though is what is really stands out - they have gone above and beyond to help us customize our site with the widgets, and they respond very quickly whether talking with your account manager or anyone from their customer service team.

HALM Straws

Nice App & helpful support. Already driving more conversion! Just getting into the Analytics dashboard and see the potential to help make quicker cross-selling decisions. I am interested to see the results from the AI perspective. Cheers!!

November 7, 2019

It's amazing to see that we're already helping you drive more conversion within a short period of time. Our AI engine definitely provides more personalization compared to regular product recommendations. Do reach out if you need any more help from our support team!

petswithtoys.com

amazing service! thank you very much! All is perfect, I like the way the approach people and it is very fast!

October 31, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

CRUSHXO

Tech support was amazing! Michael was so patient, polite and helpful. Highly recommend this app. A+++ Thanks Michael!

October 29, 2019

Thanks for your recommendation! Michael is glad to hear that you were pleased with his support.

MiFamily

the boxes look great! Love it very much. Top support, they are very nice and help quick. This app is one of my favorite!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! That's what we like to hear. We're glad to know that our app is one of your faves. :)

Club Furniture

This is a great app! I've only been using it on my site for a few weeks and I'm already seeing substantial increases in overall revenue. Customer support is also really, really responsive. Get this app!

October 24, 2019

That is excellent to hear. 🎊🎉 We hope you'll get even more revenue from the app and thank you for the review! Our customer support team is very grateful for your compliment.

EarthBits

This app works really well. And the suggestions they give on best practices boosted my conversion through the app by 10%! Also, the customers service is spot on. They resolved an issue of the app not appearing on the same day. Great all round!

October 22, 2019

Wow it's awesome that your store saw a 10% conversion rate increase by using our best practices! We know you'll continue to see great results with our app. Our customer support team is always here to help 24/7 should you have any further questions. Thanks for your praise!

Mint & Lily

Been using this app for all of 24 hours and so far it has been very easy to use. There was a little exploration in figuring out the relationship between the site settings, the box settings, and the product display rules, but once you see all the elements at work it's pretty easy.

I don't normally leave reviews, but it's when I wanted to start getting into some really custom stuff for my site that this team really started to shine. I wanted to customize the upsell recommendation on our AJAX cart and Erick was very patient with walking me through the CSS classes I needed to set, where to update those in the UI and always had a link ready for the different help articles I needed to reference.

This app also stands apart from others with the reporting. I'm still waiting on more data to trickle in, but so far it's a much richer picture than what I've seen on other competitors.

If there was something I would ask for, it would be the ability to further customize the layout of my Upsell unit so that my Add-to-Cart button could span the full width of my AJAX drawer, the way the theme's checkout button does. Right now, the ATC button looks to be locked into a smaller column that goes next to the product photo instead of being able to span the full width with the photo and product title side by side.

October 17, 2019

First of all, we would like to acknowledge the fact that you left us such a detailed reply in your first 24 hours of using LimeSpot. We're so happy to hear that you find our app to be user-friendly!

It's an honour that even though you don't usually leave reviews, you still left us one after the help of our customer support, Erick. Our help center is always being updated with new support articles as well as videos, to assist our customers. On top of that, we really appreciate that you found our analytics to be valuable to your business as that is probably one of the most important things to us.

Regarding your ask, you are right in that the ATC button is locked into a smaller column that goes next to the product photo instead of being able to span the full width with the photo and product title side by side. This is because our current default Upsell box in the AJAX cart is set to be displayed as table-cell, which is useful for vertically aligning HTML. We are actually able to change this and display it as a table, which would result in the photo being on top of the product title, thus the ATC button would be below this content and spanning the full width of the AJAX drawer.

Unfortunately we can't attach a picture on how this would look like, but if this interests you, please do reach out in our live chat and let us know if you want us to help you change this and see how it looks to you.

Egugi

This app is very useful. I found a problem with data crawling. Then I contacted the customer service staff and he quickly solved the problem for me. Great!!

October 16, 2019

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. We are always here to help! Reach out to us anytime if you need anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 132 133