LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

SHOKO

We 've been using this app for a year now and we its features have been really helpful to our shop. Great support, fast response and follow-up from Mike! Thanks guys

October 27, 2020

Thank you very much for being a loyal customer. Mike is happy to help!

Star Kingdom USA

I have been using this app for my first website and it is great - very easy to use, tones of options to customize. Customer service from Reymond is excellent, thank you :)

October 23, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning our customer support agent Reymond. You’re right, Reymond is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Dinluksus.dk

Poor App-... I have being paying for around 12 months or more, without having access to control the features. Afterwards they dont remove the coding, so store is slowed down. Waste of money dont do it! **Update** It was a mistake I have paid way to much. They gave me a refund for a month. Thats ok. I could have spotted it myself before. Michelle was a pleasure speaking to from Limespot. She get one of the stars personally.

October 20, 2020

**Update** Thank you so much for updating your review. The refund is currently being processed by Shopify as there hadn't been any charges to your account since February 2020. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Best of luck with everything and hope to see you soon!

We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right.

A request has been sent to your store so that our team can help with removing the leftover code. We would also like to offer you a better pricing plan with access to more features. Please expect an email from our support team to make things right.

SWESENSE

Great customer service. Michael are really helpful and tries his best to keep the customer satisfied. I absolutely recommend this app.

October 20, 2020

Awesome to hear that you are satisfied with Michael's support. He will be happy to read your review!

UNYEE JEWELRY

Great customer service! The support is very fast and helpful. Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your positive experience with LimeSpot and the support team!

Paint with Number

The best recommendation app ever ! My store looks like Amazon now ! The support is super responsive and friendly ! I love their apps so much and great support as well ! :)

October 16, 2020

Super glad to hear that we have customized our app to your store's liking. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 support team if you have any other questions. Thank you!

Boots N Bags Heaven

Very good customer service. their live support helped me fix everything very fast. thank you very much!

October 15, 2020

Happy to hear that we could help!

Club de Brodeuses

This app is all you need to increase your aov and the customer support is as fast as light speed when it comes to helping you with any thing on the app! Thank's a lot!

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the splendid review. ✨

CreateNature

great custoner service!!!
whatever you need, you always get help within minutes!! :)
Thanks a kit for your amazing support!

October 8, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review.

Glad Store Genova - Streetwear, sneakers e skateboard

Great app, pretty easy to setup and delivers! Staff is very helpful, I got quite a few requests that were answered almost immediately

October 7, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 143 144