LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Website Personalization, Recommendations, Upsell & Cross-sell

Trending Gay

Love this app must-have for stores with large inventories! Best support ever! They are always there for you and customize the app to your store perfectly!

July 16, 2021

Thanks so much for your awesome review and we are happy to help you. :)

COVERLUXESILK™

Please don't waste your time very bad app that doesn't work and the support is horrible they didn't fix my solution after 14 days of constant reminders. Whatever they write back would be false because I have proof of anything and everything on my end

July 15, 2021

We are sorry for the negative experience you had with our app. We really value your business and our CEO has personally reached out to you hoping to resolve your issue. Thank you for your patience and we hope that we will be able to work together soon!

Christ Follower Life

Bad support. This app deleted more than 100 of my product photos. Didn't find any solution. Support delay. They asked me to delete the app to check.

July 9, 2021

We do apologize for your negative experience but as we mentioned in our email to you and Shopify Support already, our app does not have the access to delete your product photos.

Subsequently, after removing our app this client's product photos are still being deleted which means that that issue does not stem from LimeSpot Personalizer.

Ruze Shoes

This app is wonderful! It does an amazing job at providing recommendations and allowing us to A/B test different experiences and recommendation containers to help increase our conversion rate. On top of the great functionality and ease of use, the support we have received has been top notch. Stephanie, has been wonderful, and has been there every step of the way to answer any questions and help us with any setup necessary.

July 7, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Stephanie. You’re right, Stephanie is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Risch Shoes

Great service, great support, help within minutes! Thank you, Mike! I recommend LimeSpot to everybody.

July 7, 2021

Thank you for your support!

White Swimwear

Very useful app and great support. I've had a problem with my products loading and support was really quick to solve the problem. I can recommend this app!

June 28, 2021

Thank you for the support. :)

ZAPFGOLD

Very very useful app. It has many different settings and possibilities. It boosted my Sales 12% up after a few days of using and im sure it will boost it even higher in future. The support is unbelievable fast and very reliable. High recommendation

June 24, 2021

We are so happy to hear that your sales went up 12% after using our app! Thank you for your recommendation!

Estrada Barn Doors

Awesome quick service. Managed to fix an issue PLUS improve my site with zero hassle. Fantastic stuff !!

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! :D

HighStreet Pakistan

The app itself is very nice! I have been using it for my store since the past few months but was not getting conversions as desired. I got in touch with their support (Mr Fredrick) who openly helped me out to the extent of making changes to the plugin to make it fit my stores theme. It took him 20 minutes, and he got the job done totally free of cost!!
Overall, I was more than glad to have chosen Limespot, not just because of its functionality, but because they charge less than competing apps [Wiser etc] and also because their support is top notch! Great team, great support & very helpful overall! 10/10 from my end

June 14, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with LimeSpot. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

dogloverscenter.com

Super support!!! So hard to find the app that has a customer support team that is willing to help. LimeSport has fast and good support team. Thank you so much

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive experience with us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148