Personalizer by LimeSpot

Personalizer by LimeSpot

by LimeSpot Solutions Inc.

Upsell, Cross-sell and Personalized Recommendations by AI

Just Surf Vibes France

Great customer support, Michael is just great! He help me a lot in personalize the app for being more mobile friendly.

September 13, 2019

Thank you for this positive review! Our support team is ready to help 24/7. Mobile responsiveness is important to us. 🙏

Sparkle In Pink

The app gets pretty pricey once you start bringing in a lot of revenue as they take a percentage of the sales that the app generates for you.

That being said, there isn't a better app on the market for what we use it for. It gives great targeted recommendations, and the support has been really good when we need any help. Cross selling individual products is also a breeze, which was the main reason we got this app in the first place. All the extra widgets it has are just a bonus. We have used this app for a couple years now and have been fully satisfied.

September 11, 2019

Thanks for your honest feedback! We are really grateful that you have been with us for a few years now and that your experience has been positive. 😊

Regarding our pricing, we hear our customers about this and are actually in the process of changing our pricing model to better match the needs of all types of stores. We're committed to bringing more value to our customers with new product features, new integrations, better algorithms, pricing changes, and much more. Really appreciate the time you took to share your opinion.

sun wind snow

We're using this app to cross-sell and upsell products. Since the site isn't quite ready yet, I can't report on how much money it's made us, but the support is fantastic and the app is working as advertised. Definitely worth a try!

September 9, 2019

We're glad to hear you are happy with our support and app. Thanks for sharing your experience! We are sure you'll get good results once your site is ready.

Fighting Heroes

Very useful app and the support team is very helpful. I would definitely recommend this app! thanks

September 9, 2019

Thanks for recommending our app! Let us know if you need help with anything else. :)

Perfume Philippines

I SAVED more than $700 per month being charged with this app for my two Shopify stores by REMOVING this app.

What I did?
1. Install theme with built it features of recently viewed, you may like it.
2. Install frequently bought together app for $6.99 per month.

That's it!

I saw negative feedback last august 18, 2019 questioning why this app is charging so much where we can get it by free or for a very cheap price. AND he's RIGHT!

I posted negative feedback because I wasted a lot of money using this app for months!

P.S. My revenue didn't drop. I'm getting the same revenue or even better. .

September 6, 2019

We are sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with our app. Our app is fully automated and AI-driven where we generate personalized recommendations based on shopper's activities, and preferences. It is much more than You May Like, Frequently Bought Together, and recently viewed product carousels because we pride ourselves on being able to dynamically target shoppers with the right products at the right time and price point. Not all recommendations are created equal and that is what separates between us and our competitors.

Regarding our pricing, we hear our customers about this and are actually in the process of changing our pricing model to better match the needs of various types of stores, especially smaller stores with a more restricted budget. At LimeSpot we are committed to fair, honest pricing because we value our customers and truly appreciate the time to share your opinions. Please watch out for that if you are still interested in using our app in the future.

You can expect an email from someone on our Customer Care team soon to address your issues.

Arthur J Hawke

Genuinely the most help I've ever received from an app - would recommend mike for getting the job done

September 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your review.

Marzeen

I can give a good feedback after having a real experience running it on my website, and this app is just great.
If you're looking for an in-cart product recommendation, try this app.
And the support team is really helpful.

September 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We're glad to know that you were able to share your experience after running a real test on your website. Happy to help!

Coinzventure Store

you're app is wonderful and recommending to our store, and also your support team as well fast and efficient support.
Thank you for your support!

September 4, 2019

What an excellent review from a great customer. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review. Thank you.

yShoppi

Fast and efficient support! Use and recommend to everyone! Thank you for your support! YShoppi Hugs.

September 3, 2019

Thank you for this positive review! 🙏 Our customer care team is happy to help 24/7.

NETPHARMACY

Love the app! Easy to implement and edit the product recommendations. The tracking is really useful to see the results and such. Customer support is really helpful when I have questions, prompt answers as well!

August 29, 2019

Thank you, we do our best! Let us know if you need any help in the future and enjoy our app! We are sure you'll see great results. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132