Personalizer by LimeSpot

Personalizer by LimeSpot

by LimeSpot

Black Friday Deal: Use Personalizer for free until November 30

Craything Apparel & Accessories

Just endless problems and no interest at all from the staff to solve it (just generic repeating of standard instructions you can find in the help files, even if it doesn't address your complaint/issues)

1) related items didn't work..at all, despite being the simplest thing that apps like these can do. Didn't show items from the same collections, nor with the same tags. Had to manually go to each and every single product and assign items..which takes ages and defeats the purpose of this app (let alone an AI smart app like this)

2) not responsive, shows ugly scroll bars and no arrow navigation (saw this on other people's sites as well, not just mine)

3) AFAIK, no simple quick way to add or remove a section on all pages (all has to be done manually per page)

4) shows products you've set to unavailable in your store anyways...

5) loads slow

6) sometimes doesn't show the item's images, until after you browse through the carousel

7) leaves theme code behind after uninstalling (and emptying cache)

May work for you, but for me this was a disaster, despite looking promising.

KeychainSekai

App is super useful drives conversions, helpfull staff and a lot of customization options definitely worth it.

TSEShop

Super helpful support team! Just starting out but looks great on all pages as well as the cart. Excluding products was easy as well.

BeautifulEyes

A big thanks to Limespot Team for their kind presence for their efficiency and speed. I was surprised to find that they had already solved the problem when I had just told them about it. thanks again to Michelle and all the Limepost Team

Riot Society Clothing

Limespot has been tantamount in increasing personalized recommendations to our customers. The app has given a great amount of data for us. The customization of the app itself is really robust given that they allow you to use custom code.

On top of that, the customer service has been great! Definitely worth trying. A high-quality app that other apps cannot compare to.

TinyHall

Awesome apps and awesome customer support. Michael is the who tiredlessly help my store to fix. Thanks a lot Limespot team.

Shopping Priority

So a few days ago I sent them a message to suggest that it would be great if you could show the sale price + the original price without the sale in the description boxes of the upsells.

I was very surprised this morning when I checked my email and saw that they actually liked the idea an implemented it.

Now you just write {original-price} in the upsell message and it will show up.

Such an efficient team!

The app is great. We only use it in our cart page, because it's the only place where we need it, but it's already bringing good results and extra revenue without any effort at all.

It's a great app, try it out.

Libelula Vesela

We are using LimeSpot apps for a couple of years now and we recommend them to all online shops owners. They have great support, easy to use API and great impact on your revenue. We, at Libelula Vesela online shop - www.libelula-vesela.ro - are grateful to LimeSpot team for their continuous effort to improve their apps for our, all, benefit.

Onergy

Amazing app!! works perfectly ! i tested many apps but this one is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uprising

Was working on this in the middle of the night and someone was there to help me immediately! Love the service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113