LimeSpot Personalizer

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

From $18/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Jenston Girl

OK. So this is not working. Related items are not showing related items. Whenever I place a widget it doesn't stay where I placed it, they move back to where they were. On mobile the photos are too small. I guess this doesn't work on themes that's not amongst the listed themes.

Sage and Paige

The support team Raymond is really helpful to get the issue fixed, it will be great if they can also fix the other login authentication issue as well.

Swazi

Good stable app for us. Kind of looses it's effectiveness over time but we are making more than it's costing so definitely worth having.

Educational Toy Shop Online and STEM Supplies Store | KidzInc Australia

I have used the App for a while now and was so surprised to see the amount they were charging based on my stores revenue. I have written to support a few times now, and all I get is a link to change my plan since my store was apparently on the old structure? I have tried doing this and it still doesn't work. No help from Support with this matter and I am very disappointed since I have been using the app for many years. I have removed it as I don't want to pay for something that isn't working for me at this moment.

January 4, 2022

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We are very sorry to hear this and it is of utmost importance to sort out. Our team reached out directly —we're looking forward to hopping on a call with you to assist in any way we can.

It's our goal to make every customer delighted by LimeSpot—we are looking forward to addressing your concern and getting you back up and running with LimeSpot!

Anmalove

I love this app! Very great support and the app is just amazing! My average order value increased about 30%!

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience and look forward to continuing to delight you and grow with you!

Goth UnderWorld

These guys got great customer care. They do all the work for you, don't hesitate to engage with them on the chat box. So far the best and most effective shopify app that one can use to increase sales.

December 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review! We're always hear to help so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions. :)

The Blingspot Studio

Great App and its AI really helps boost sales and ease the customers journey to right products. Also they have a great support team - I had issue with my 2.0 theme update and they resolved it within hours.

December 6, 2021

Thanks for the fabulous 5-star review! We know you will see many upsells with our app. Our support team is always here to help too!

BlumEarth

I am using this app for the last few months. it is a great app and the support is just excellent. if any problem comes, they are just a msg away to solve your problem.

November 24, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback and glad you have a positive experience with LimeSpot and our support team.

Weinschenke

a very helpful app...
the support is great. they respond very quickly and resolved the problem very quickly. I recommend it...

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review!

Dysvik Clothing

We have used the app for many years. It looks good in our webshop and the service is very good. You get answer fast.

November 19, 2021

Thank you very much for liking our app and being a loyal customer for many years!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 150 151