LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot Solutions Inc.

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

TRUU

Customer service is great! I’m glad I installed this app and best of all, I’m on their free plan and it’s awesome!

January 22, 2020

Super happy to hear that you're so satisfied with our service, pricing, and product. Thank you!

Vennwork

I highly recommend this app. Their Support Team is very responsive. They fixed my concerns right away.

January 22, 2020

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We're always here to help! 😎

Kpop Bias Clothing

This app is very great
the shop looks more professional thanks to LimeSpot Personalizer
I am very satisfied with everything
The support is also very good and always there for you

January 20, 2020

Our support team is always here for any customization requests. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review!

Safe'nLight

Five stars ! Frederick provided great support to help me fix some urgent issues on configuring the App.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our customer care team is always here to help you with any issues. :)

Military Republic

Great hands-on support in adjusting the recommendations widgets on my site from Fred. Great app, I have added this to another of my Shopify site too.

Keep up the good work

January 16, 2020

Wow we are so pleased to know that you have our app on both of your Shopify stores! Frederick will be happy to know that you liked his support. Thank you for your support!

Velvet & Vine

I am really happy with this app and I haven't finished my trial yet. There have been a few tweaks needed, due to other conflicting apps, but they were super responsive and quick to make the adjustments for my store. I've tested a few others and this one has the most flexibility, by far. Happy customer:)

January 13, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We try to be available 24/7 for you. Super glad that you've had such an amazing experience with us so far. We are definitely known for having lots of flexibility. We know you'll get many conversions with our app! 😎

Lifestyle Gamer

I love this App!!!
Its so simple to set up, it works perfectly and the support is really friendly, they take really good care of you :D
Tumbs Up!!!

January 6, 2020

Thanks for the support. Feel free to message us anytime if you need more help. :)

Top Tech Electronics

A++ very helpful tool. I like it alot. Plenty of customization and support talked to me even though I'm using the free trial. Definitely buying. ty

January 6, 2020

Glad you are so impressed with our support and customization options! We are sure you'll have many conversions with our software. Thank you!

POWERFORCE

Very good support of the team ! they solved my problem directly, very nice app, very easy to use. Cool !

January 3, 2020

We really appreciate your feedback 🙏. Thanks!

Haruko Kotori

Great app. Really pleased with their amazing support, it was lightning fast and my problem was solved in a matter of minutes. Great work.

December 23, 2019

Thanks for the lovely words. Happy selling during the holiday season!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 134 135