LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot Solutions Inc.

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Delune

Huge massive thank you to Michael for his help setting up the design for me. It was 3am and he answered within minutes and set it all up. Super helpful and cheery. Thank you so much!

March 25, 2020

Michael is delighted to hear that you were so happy with his support. Our customer success team is always here to help. Thanks!

Kwoff

I'm finding lots of bugs with this app and as it has become more sophisticated, it's become more difficult to use. e.g. If I try to make configuration changes, it just seems to fall over and I can't access it for a few hours as it resets. Probably user error, but even so, it shouldn't behave as it is. I'm on the verge of swapping for another recommender engine.

March 23, 2020

We are very sorry for the frustrating experience you had with our app. Our engineering team has since fixed the issues and your account is now good to go. We tried to reach out to you via the live chat to let you know that everything is now fixed. Hopefully you will be able to give us another chance before swapping for another app! Do reach out to us at support@limespot.com so we can help you with any other concerns you may have with our product.

CB Studio

Great app so far! Easy to use. Support is very fast and helpful, which is not always the case. I highly recommend LimeSpot!

March 19, 2020

Appreciate your positive feedback! We know you'll get many upsells with LimeSpot!

India daily shop!

I got the quickest & best hand holding support and will never leave this great supported app until i work.
their devotion towards helping customer is gracefull.
even i have not pay any money to them, they treated me like an really important client.
lots of thanks and regards to Frederick for making my store the best.

March 18, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! Our support team is always here to help! :)

My Furry Playmate

It's a good app. I would recommend. It's just not for me. There are a few extra features I would like. E.g. a simple minimalist theme (like no pictures and just text for example), and the frequently bought box, just doesn't visually fit with my particular store. Plus it doesn't look like it sums up the product costs in the frequently bought box. All these are specific to my particular store. You may not need these extra features. So it may be the app for you.

March 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. We're sorry to hear that our app did not work out for your store. We really appreciate that you gave our app another shot. Our product team is constantly pushing out new features and our engineers are already working on making a bundle feature like the one you described to offer more customizations to our customers! So please stay tuned and check back at a future date to see if you would like to install our app again. Take care!

Element Decora

Great product and amazing customer support. I requested help and got live support right away. They were able to fix an issue on my website in 5 mins and I didn't even need to do anything. Highly recommend!

March 12, 2020

Thanks for your great review! Our support team is always here to lend a hand. :)

Bauzil Express

I recommend everyone to used this app, its really important and easy to customize. and the support is really good. If i could leave 50 stars i would do it. nice..

March 12, 2020

Wow, we are so pleased to hear that you are so satisfied with our app! Thank you for your positive feedback!

dresspeople

I could install very easy.
Quick support is also very helpful.
It fits naturally into the site design.

March 9, 2020

Thanks for your 5 star review! Glad to help. :D

Greater Half

The ROI on this app is HIGH! One of the best apps we have on our store hands down. Would give 10 stars if we could.

March 6, 2020

Thanks so much for your support and loyalty. We are pleased to know that the ROI on our app has been high for your business. Happy to help!

Thingy Majing

I have only received great support from the guys. Can highly recommend this app for increasing sales. Thanks Michael!

March 2, 2020

Thank you for your recommendation and I hope you'll get many upsells with our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137