LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

WildBounds

We use this app for sliders and cross-sell items. It's added a very nice bump to sales, and is easy to use. Their customer support team is excellent - quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommend!

September 28, 2020

We are happy to hear you had a superb experience with LimeSpot! We value your input and our 24/7 customer support team is always here to help.

ezpz

We chose Limespot after interviewing and testing several upsell apps. Ultimately what sold us on this platform was their INCREDIBLE customer service and a team that is committed to going above and beyond to help us reach our goals. They've coded in several custom features to our integration at no additional charge, and always with a lightning fast turnaround. Their commitment to excellence and dedication to their clients is a HUGE value-add on top of an already fantastic app. Shout out to Steph M and the tech team for their amazing work!

September 28, 2020

We are pleased to hear that you are so satisfied with LimeSpot. Stephanie is very happy to hear your review. We'll continue to strive for better and look forward to our future endeavours!

Bijuz

this is by far the best app, ive try many and this is superb, the support is outstanding, always available and change everything what we want. keep good wwork, thanks FREDERICK!

September 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! Frederick is pleased to hear your satisfaction with his support.

Antigua

Very useful and easy to use. The automatic product suggestions greatly improved our sales. Love it!
mujerantigua.com

September 17, 2020

So happy to hear that you saw an increase in upsells with our app! Thanks.

Gempler's

Super easy install and set up with excellent support. Data started to drive recs almost immediately. Highly recommend this app.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for the recommendation!

Frenetik Clothing

the support is awesome go for it, good app god job! i recomend it
they have been very supportive and good

September 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your support! Happy to help.

Katie's Kitchen Boutique

Support is top notch, can't really say much about the app yet. Needed quite a bit of tweaking to make it work well one my Debut theme.

September 3, 2020

Thanks for your review! We know you'll get many upsells with our app.

Bier-Insel

So far I am absolutely satisfied with Limespot! The support is really very good. I have always been helped immediately and a solution has always been found. The app itself is also easy to understand.

August 28, 2020

We are pleased to hear that you are so happy with us! We pride ourselves on making our product easy to use. Thanks!

souk + SEPIA

I have been researching different apps that will create smarter cross-sell and upsell recommendations for my customers. The reviews for LimeSpot look great, support is great and responsive and based features the app seems like is can work great.

I was about to choose a subscription level and was shocked to see how much I would be charged based on my sales volume. Like said in a previous comment, I don't think it really makes sense to pay LimeSpot a premium fee based on my revenue when LimeSpot is not what is contributing to the revenue.

I'm hoping that LimeSpot will reconsider its revenue model for higher volume stores to something more fair and equitable for both parties. Upsells are very important of my business model and I would love to use this application.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our support and features. We take our customers' reviews very seriously and have forwarded your concerns to our management team for further consideration. Looking forward to business with you in the future!

Listogrill

I am trying this app since 3,5 days now and want to share my experience as I am highly disappointed. Why I give 1 star is because this app is seriously hurting my business and when I tried to talk with the customer service they were not interested at all to help me.

My problems:
- when someone added a product via the products shown from the app and abandoned the cart, this abandoned carts are not shown in shopify, so there is no possibility to follow up with them.

- the figures "added to cart" and "reached checkout" increased very nice which was wonderful to see, but unfortunately the final conversion rate decreased from 0,9% to 0,42% which really hurts our business! I dont know why there is this drop in final conversions, I did a lot of testing and finally tried to reach out the customer service of LimeSpot to see if they could help me. I wrote a very detailed description of my problem, but the responses where anything else than satisfying. They ignored my points, gave me very strange answers and said that they just dont track abandoned carts and "wheter people finally buy or not is not up to them"... ähm okay, but if because of them the people dont buy its really bad I would say...

August 18, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with us, and we would like to personally assist you with making things right. After our call and addressing your concerns, the next step is getting in touch with Shopify and having them investigate the issue regarding abandoned carts not being shown in Shopify analytics. We value your business and hope to get a response from them as soon as possible.