LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Hilo and Bobbin

Disappointed with this app. It looks great but doesn't function with current products and prices. Products which have been archived still show up in the upsell box and sale prices don't show up either. I've reached out a few times for help with no response at all. not worth the hassle.

December 22, 2020

We’re deeply sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right.

After some investigation, we realized that we have not been receiving your emails due to some technical issues with the "Get Support" function via this app page. Our Customer Success team always replies at support@limespot.com. Please expect an email from us shortly to determine how we can provide you with a solution. We value our customers’ opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

ebarza

Our company added this app and its perfect you can even customise the items that you want to show ...
their customer service is excellent i have spoke with Reymond he helped a lot fast .. very nice in everything

December 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your support, we really appreciate it.

FK Jewellers

Great App! Really worked out our requirement and the support is also very good. Recommendation boxes work really well.

November 30, 2020

We are glad to have worked out your requirements and that you enjoy our app. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Timeless Pearl

Just installed the app, it looks great! Michael helped me out with setting up, thank you! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

November 28, 2020

Thanks for your positive feedback and happy thanksgiving.

The Buried

Limespot has a good return on investment, and their staff is really responsive and super helpful. The only downside to me is that their post-purchase upsell requires customers to re-enter their payment information. A true one-click-upsell would make this app perfect.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We really appreciate it. Just wanted to let you know that our post-purchase upsell is only on the Order Status page (aka Thank You page), which is when the customer finishes making their purchase. Shopify does not allow any apps to access the payment information section due to security reasons.

FILOU MADRID

Great support so far, quick response and very helpful. I had an issue with the browser and they found a quick solution to make the connection work.

November 10, 2020

Thank you for your generous support!

SHOKO

We 've been using this app for a year now and we its features have been really helpful to our shop. Great support, fast response and follow-up from Mike! Thanks guys

October 27, 2020

Thank you very much for being a loyal customer. Mike is happy to help!

Star Kingdom USA

I have been using this app for my first website and it is great - very easy to use, tones of options to customize. Customer service from Reymond is excellent, thank you :)

October 23, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning our customer support agent Reymond. You’re right, Reymond is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Dinluksus.dk

Poor App-... I have being paying for around 12 months or more, without having access to control the features. Afterwards they dont remove the coding, so store is slowed down. Waste of money dont do it! **Update** It was a mistake I have paid way to much. They gave me a refund for a month. Thats ok. I could have spotted it myself before. Michelle was a pleasure speaking to from Limespot. She get one of the stars personally.

October 20, 2020

**Update** Thank you so much for updating your review. The refund is currently being processed by Shopify as there hadn't been any charges to your account since February 2020. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Best of luck with everything and hope to see you soon!

We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right.

A request has been sent to your store so that our team can help with removing the leftover code. We would also like to offer you a better pricing plan with access to more features. Please expect an email from our support team to make things right.

SWESENSE

Great customer service. Michael are really helpful and tries his best to keep the customer satisfied. I absolutely recommend this app.

October 20, 2020

Awesome to hear that you are satisfied with Michael's support. He will be happy to read your review!