LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Angel Maternity

Location Australia

Very useful, it's kinda like a combination of other apps, and it allows you to customize almost everything.

Palas Jewellery

Location Australia

Michael was absolutely fantastic and speedy with his customer service. Helped me all afternoon and I am super grateful. Looking forward to continuing on with Limespot! Thanks, Courtney

EquiZone Online

Location Germany

Brilliant support, and the app has increased sales through both upselling and cross selling. Definitely recommend! equizoneonline.com

Aids 4 Mobility

I've not long installed this app but the support team are fantastic. I look forward to seeing the results!

Nataya

Really a very handy and useful app.
It was immediately very easy to figure out how everything is arranged and works.
Great customer service!

ravetopia

Great Customer Service! Needed Help to change the placement and the Support did it for me in a few minutes. Thank You!

Alula

Quick + helpful customer service. Best support I've received for a Shopify App out of the many we've tried during the build process- s/o to Frederick!

Cares

The greatest customer service I ever have experienced. Worth every penny. I can definitely recommend.

waggyandbarky.com

Really clever, well thought out app. So much of the work is done and they even customised it to the look and feel of my site. Customer support is excellent. Worth every penny.

Abacus Sportswear US

It was overwhelming right after downloading the app but I was able to chat with someone right away and he was able to explain to me how it worked. In a few minutes, I was able to work on the website and add bundles and boxes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 152 153