LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Snackfully

Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent customer care so far...installed the app and asked for the team to update the app to match our theme. Frederick reached out within an hour & completed every tweak almost within minutes of asking. So to cut a long story short the App is now fully integrated into our site and we can monitor the performance less than 24hours after install.

September 19, 2022

Happy to hear we were able to customize the product recommendations to match your store design just the way you want- it's looking great!

The Spinsterz

Fantastic problem solving and actual humans! I was struggling to get what I wanted out of Limspot due to not understanding the program and your customer serivce department helped me learn and fixed my problem!

September 19, 2022

I'm glad we were able to assist you in setting things up just the way you want. LimeSpot has a lot of advanced features allowing for some very specific customization. Let us know if you have any other questions, we are always here to help!

Philip Jones Jewellery

Time spent using app About 3 years

Excellent app, highly recommended, and amazing support from Erick who helped us with set up and installation.

KAZKA

Location Germany

Tolles fähiges Support! Top App! Sehr zu empfehlen! Anliegen im Chat sofort umgesetzt und Shop verbessert.

My Dearest

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The support team is helpful in resolving my problem. The new PAYG plan is more fair in terms of charging us based on the real sales driven by the app. Will continue to review how this app is doing for the store.

Kiddieradise

Location Poland
Time spent using app 1 day

App is great. Making money while I sleep, :-) The customer service is gold! Give it a try, and you will love it!

July 15, 2022

Yes, looks like you are already seeing a great ROI from the product recommendations and cross selling modules - thanks for the kind words!

Angel Maternity

Location Australia

Very useful, it's kinda like a combination of other apps, and it allows you to customize almost everything.

July 15, 2022

We do pride ourselves on allowing you to customize nearly everything with designs, customer segments, and recommendation types- glad to hear you are loving it!

Palas Jewellery

Location Australia

Michael was absolutely fantastic and speedy with his customer service. Helped me all afternoon and I am super grateful. Looking forward to continuing on with Limespot! Thanks, Courtney

July 19, 2022

Thank you Courtney! We are so glad we were able to assist in getting your Customers Also Bought and Recently Viewed Items placements just the way you wanted.

EquiZone Online

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Brilliant support, and the app has increased sales through both upselling and cross selling. Definitely recommend! equizoneonline.com

July 19, 2022

It's always great hearing how effective the upselling and cross-selling recommendations are working for our customers, and thank you for your review!

Aids 4 Mobility

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I've not long installed this app but the support team are fantastic. I look forward to seeing the results!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 153 154