LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Bloomist

Not only do our product suggestions look beautiful and chic on our website, but the customer service is always helpful and quick.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your positive experience with LimeSpot and our customer service team.

Science Factory ES

Very happy using LimeSpot Personalizer for my stores. It looks great on my websites and it has proven to be perfect for increasing my average order value. Whenever I have a question the support team is always available to help out and quickly provide accurate solutions to the most specific requests. Couldn't be more satisfied with the support team behind this app. I'd highly recommend this app for any Shopify store owner. Great value, thank you!

September 21, 2021

We are thrilled to have you as part of the LimeSpot family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

TOTOLOV

The best support out there! Response time is very quick and the app ist just working amazing! Its perfect!

September 20, 2021

Thank you for your support and we are glad you think our app is amazing.

mommyandchild

very friendly and fast support. app works great :). you should really install this app to increase your aov

August 27, 2021

Thanks so much for your support and glad your AOV increased!

More Birds

Less than a month after installing, this app has already paid for itself! I love that you can place recommendations on so many pages throughout your site (product page, cart, collections page, etc) and you have a lot of different recommendation types to choose from (frequently bought together, recently viewed, etc). The analytics section of the backend is also super helpful--not only can you see each widget's performance, but you can also see how it stacks up against standard navigation.
Only reason I didn't give the app 5 stars is because I've run into some issues with the placement of the widgets on my site. The app doesn't seem to play well with other apps or any custom-coding you have on your site. That being said, the developers are very quick to respond and have even resolved issues I didn't notice until they brought it up.

August 27, 2021

Thank you for your detailed review and we are sorry we missed the mark on placement of the widgets. Our support team is always here to help. Keep in mind that when dealing with multiple apps, there is always going to be conflict but we do our best to accommodate all apps and custom coding.

Emojibator

Love this app! Great value and quick support. Increases AOV and flexible good recommendation engine. Analytics are helpful.

August 24, 2021

We are so happy to hear that our app has given you a great experience. Thank you for the kind words.

Www.iPet.dk

Perfect support from Raymond. He answer quickly and fixed all my problems in minutes. I recommend using him!

August 19, 2021

Thanks for your lovely review of our support member, Reymond!

Jelic

great customer support and service they provide would 100 percent recommend to a friend and or family

August 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your recommendation.

Obakki

Great app, has resulted in lots of business for us. Customer service is quick, friendly and efficient. 100% recommended!

July 28, 2021

Thank you for the support! Lovely to hear such a positive review. :)