LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Aids 4 Mobility

I've not long installed this app but the support team are fantastic. I look forward to seeing the results!

Nataya

Really a very handy and useful app.
It was immediately very easy to figure out how everything is arranged and works.
Great customer service!

July 15, 2022

Thank you for your review! We love how you've implemented the cart upsell suggestions, they look fantastic.

ravetopia

Location Germany

Great Customer Service! Needed Help to change the placement and the Support did it for me in a few minutes. Thank You!

July 15, 2022

Happy we could help with your product recommendation placements, they look great!

Alula

Quick + helpful customer service. Best support I've received for a Shopify App out of the many we've tried during the build process- s/o to Frederick!

July 15, 2022

Thank you for your review- so happy Frederick could get your product recommendations looking the way you wanted!

Cares

Location Denmark

The greatest customer service I ever have experienced. Worth every penny. I can definitely recommend.

July 19, 2022

Thank you for such high praise! We are always trying to exceed expectations with our support and account service.

waggyandbarky.com

Really clever, well thought out app. So much of the work is done and they even customised it to the look and feel of my site. Customer support is excellent. Worth every penny.

July 19, 2022

We try most of the work for you, but we are always happy to customize all the recommendations to your site, just the way you want. Thank you for your review kind words and the positive review!

Abacus Sportswear US

Time spent using app About 2 months

It was overwhelming right after downloading the app but I was able to chat with someone right away and he was able to explain to me how it worked. In a few minutes, I was able to work on the website and add bundles and boxes.

July 19, 2022

Yes, our app has a lot of advanced customizations, but we are always here to help walk you through it or make the changes you request. Your product bundle recommendations look great!

INGODITRUST©

Location Germany

This App do what it should do and have a very good support.
In a few minutes my question was solved !

July 19, 2022

Glad we were able to customize the You May Like and Frequently Bought Together upsell recommendations for you, and thank you for your review!

BabyLeeuw

Location Netherlands

The app works at it should and offers a flexibility to adjust all settings according to your store need. Support team is very helpful and response very quickly.

July 19, 2022

So happy to hear how you are enjoying the fully customized product recommendations! Thank you for your review.

Scifi Nation

Time spent using app About 2 years

I really like this app it helps so much!! The Support ist very quick and always helpful. Very good app + support

July 19, 2022

We love hearing how well our cross selling and upselling product recommendations are performing for our customers! Thank you for your review.