LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Website Personalization, Recommendations, Upsell & Cross-sell

dogloverscenter.com

Super support!!! So hard to find the app that has a customer support team that is willing to help. LimeSport has fast and good support team. Thank you so much

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive experience with us!

Crimson and Clover Studio

Installed the app and at first, I was like wow look at all these sales. Their analytics made it look like it was working. After a few weeks, I realized the product recommendations were linking to my press page. NOT the products. When I asked them how their analytics was tracking if it wasn't going to the product, I received a nonsensical answer with no concrete explanation. I decided to keep Limespot a little longer to see if I could measure it against other analytics tools I have. Then I realized it's showing products that are in draft status and have been removed from the online store channel. They claim to use AI, but the app is showing items that haven't been on sale in a month? That makes no sense. At this point, I have no choice except to conclude this app is a scam and their analytics are senseless.

May 31, 2021

I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment with us, and I would like to personally assist you with making things right. We have sent you an email follow up already addressing your concerns.

olight.korea

很好用的一款软件,里面有包含很多的功能,例如最近浏览,加购等很人性化的一款软件,客服也是十分的热情,给他一个问题,他能迅速帮你解决,效率很高。以后如果有需要的话,还会继续使用这款软件,希望做的越来越好

May 27, 2021

谢谢您的支持。 我们知道您将通过我们的服务获得更多的加售!

The Citizenry

Highly recommend Limespot. We've seen strong incremental results through adding dynamic product recommendations to the site (so helpful to be able to demonstrate the incrementality through the integrated A/B testing). The aesthetic of the recommendations is highly customizable and integrates seamlessly with our site design. The best part about Limespot, though, is the support team. Our experience working with Steph has been phenomenal.

May 21, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review! Steph will be very happy to hear your feedback. Our app is definitely customizable and able to work with all themes. Appreciate it.

MultiShop sàrl

Since many months, particular m. Reymond, Limespot support give me 100% response time less few hours, and always give satisfaction to reach goals I have. I never have app issue, but optimizations, requests, advices, etc... I tested many apps in the same branch, support team is very important at a good level of dev ! Limespot support is very helpfull.

May 17, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Reymond. You’re right, Reymond is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Deadstock.ca

Great customer service! Timely responses leads to great communication. A key to success. Their reps are easy to talk to and are usually able to help out with any issues.

May 17, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at LimeSpot! Thanks for the continuous support. :)

Tommy's Toy Chest

Fantastic app and even better support! This app has everything you're missing from your store, don't delay, install today!

May 12, 2021

Thank you for your support! We really appreciate it!

Nordgötter

Sehr gute App um Reduzierte Artikel sehr gut hervorzuheben und den kompletten Shop perfekt zu designen und nachdem ich einen selbstverschuldeten Fehler gemacht habe wurde mir von dem super Support sofort geholfen!

May 10, 2021

Thank you for the positive review.

Ringside Boxing UK

Fantastic app, I haven't seen any other solutions that provide all of the functions of Limespot from a single app. Easily integrated with straight forward UI and quick and friendly support (thanks Michael). Limespot is a much needed new addition to our store.

May 10, 2021

We are thrilled to have you as part of the LimeSpot family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Habit Cosmetics

This app does everything it says it does, and we received amazing customer support from Mike and Raymond to personalize it to fit our site. Highly recommend!

April 15, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review!