LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer | Reviews

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Electric Scooters London

LimeSpot makes your shop look much better and more professional. But even more important is the support you receive from the team if you have some questions and need personalisation according to your needs. Thank you, Reymond and team. Highly recommended app if you are serious about your online shop and business.

October 25, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Reymond. You’re right, Reymond is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

YoshTrend

Great experience so far. Excellent support and very easy to setup. Would highly recommend this app .

October 21, 2021

Thank you for your stellar experience with us!

Mitch Dowd

amazing support, had site up in no time with tracking online with no fuss. extremely helpful and highly recommend.

October 14, 2021

Happy to hear that you are pleased with our support. Thanks for the recommendation.

Gamingislife

Very fast and good communication. The Team helps you to design your store.
I think we will work good together in the future.

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and we look forward to business together.

Jagtkompagniet.dk

Helpfull getting the design and placements too look sharp. We are very satisfied with their support and response time.

October 13, 2021

Thanks so much for your positive experience with LimeSpot! We are always happy to help. :)

Pail Rabbit

I use this app to help drive more sales in my store and it has helped and the support is fantastic, always around when you need them and resolves the issue at hand quickly.

October 6, 2021

Thank you for your positive experience and we are sure we'll be able to make this a 5-star review real soon! :D

Moonlistic

I started with the wrong foot with this app and after deleting it, they did reach out to me asking how they could do better. They were able to fix the previous issues and customize a few things in order to match my store's theme. I really appreciated their approach to finding a solution for an unsatisfied customer. I'm confident that I will continue using this app for a long time! :)

October 4, 2021

UPDATE: Thank you to the merchant for revising their review and giving us another chance. Super glad we could help them match our app to their store theme! Looking forward to working together.

We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right.

We have reached out to you to determine how we can provide you with a better solution. We value our customers’ opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Bloomist

Not only do our product suggestions look beautiful and chic on our website, but the customer service is always helpful and quick.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your positive experience with LimeSpot and our customer service team.

Science Factory ES

Very happy using LimeSpot Personalizer for my stores. It looks great on my websites and it has proven to be perfect for increasing my average order value. Whenever I have a question the support team is always available to help out and quickly provide accurate solutions to the most specific requests. Couldn't be more satisfied with the support team behind this app. I'd highly recommend this app for any Shopify store owner. Great value, thank you!

September 21, 2021

We are thrilled to have you as part of the LimeSpot family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

TOTOLOV

The best support out there! Response time is very quick and the app ist just working amazing! Its perfect!

September 20, 2021

Thank you for your support and we are glad you think our app is amazing.