LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

INGODITRUST©

This App do what it should do and have a very good support.
In a few minutes my question was solved !

BabyLeeuw

The app works at it should and offers a flexibility to adjust all settings according to your store need. Support team is very helpful and response very quickly.

Scifi Nation

I really like this app it helps so much!! The Support ist very quick and always helpful. Very good app + support

Russell's Western Wear, Inc.

Customer service is great - quick to respond and offer links to tutorials! I'd love to receive insight/suggestions on how I can further implement this app to improve my site.

Fushi Wellbeing

Very happy with the support service. they customised the look to match our branding perfectly. a very nice company to deal with. Thank you Reymond and Fred!

Jenston Girl

I really had my doubts about this app. But thank God for Reymond! Thank you Reymond for your patience, help and support.

Sage and Paige

The support team Raymond is really helpful to get the issue fixed! We have continuing the other issue and he is really keen to get it resolved.

Swazi

Good stable app for us. Kind of looses it's effectiveness over time but we are making more than it's costing so definitely worth having.

Educational Toy Shop Online and STEM Supplies Store | KidzInc Australia

I have used the App for a while now and was so surprised to see the amount they were charging based on my stores revenue. I have written to support a few times now, and all I get is a link to change my plan since my store was apparently on the old structure? I have tried doing this and it still doesn't work. No help from Support with this matter and I am very disappointed since I have been using the app for many years. I have removed it as I don't want to pay for something that isn't working for me at this moment.

January 4, 2022

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We are very sorry to hear this and it is of utmost importance to sort out. Our team reached out directly —we're looking forward to hopping on a call with you to assist in any way we can.

It's our goal to make every customer delighted by LimeSpot—we are looking forward to addressing your concern and getting you back up and running with LimeSpot!

Anmalove

I love this app! Very great support and the app is just amazing! My average order value increased about 30%!

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience and look forward to continuing to delight you and grow with you!