LimeSpot Personalizer , 1,541 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase sales and average order value through customizable features like recommendation boxes, upselling, and cross-selling. The app's algorithm effectively suggests products, enhancing revenue. Merchants praise the quick and professional customer support, user-friendly interface, and insightful analytics. The seamless integration with stores and proactive issue resolution are also appreciated. Many note an improved customer browsing experience and find the pricing model, including a free option, justifiable by the revenue generated. The app also allows manual recommendations for specific upselling items.

Edited May 6, 2015

Frustrated with the following aspects so I uninstalled. They contacted me with regards to my review so I have raised the rating. Hopefully they will fix the issues.

1) Causes site to slow down to unusable unacceptable speeds

2) Installs a huge number of snippets and files that are NOT removed when uninstalled.

3) Installs CSS that is NOT removed when uninstalled

4) After going in and manually uninstalling the massive trail left behind I had limespot caused Liquid errors trying to bring up the deleted limespot snippets which I had to get assistance from tech support to search for and remove from numerous other files.

Vapetodoor
1 day using the app
October 14, 2021

amazing support, had site up in no time with tracking online with no fuss. extremely helpful and highly recommend.

Mitch Dowd
43 minutes using the app
LimeSpot replied October 14, 2021

Happy to hear that you are pleased with our support. Thanks for the recommendation.

Edited May 8, 2017

The app wasn't what I was expecting and was more complicated to use than I expected so I removed it within the day. When I did they emailed to say that to uninstall properly I had do reinstall and uninstall on the Limespot dashboard which would be done with a simple click of a button. I complied but it didn't uninstall and sloppily left code all over the place. I had to search and manually remove each and every one.

Edited to add that they have since been very attentive with a few phone calls and emails to make sure that the uninstall was done properly. They have also offered to give me step by step guidance should I want to try the app again. So customer service is very commendable.

Motheringearthlings
Philippines
About 2 hours using the app
April 25, 2020

Awfull, the sale circle was shown under the images , and now that it delet it there shit is still stuck on my website, DO NOT ADD THIS APP

Wendy Jewelry
Morocco
41 minutes using the app
LimeSpot replied April 27, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional detail to customizations, and we regret that we missed the mark. Our team has reached out via email to answer your concerns. Thank you.

August 1, 2015

Eric and Essan were outrageously helpful in integrating the app with my store, and even implemented a few features I requested! I would recommend this app to everyone with a Shopify store that wants to make more money.

Teelaunch Test
March 6, 2016

Easy to install and adapts well to your theme. The product recommendation is a great addition to our site.

Safe T Air Inc
January 5, 2016

I found the app very easy to set up and use. The dashboard is very intuitive, and settings are easy to find and change. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Better Life Dev 2015
September 15, 2015

Great app with an awesome customer support!

Mercado Hipster
Mexico
September 16, 2015

Great App!! 23% of My product views on www.laces4you.com were being driven by LimeSpot. Thank you guys.

Laces4you
Ireland
March 14, 2017

highly recommended! This app is fantastic and it will not disappoint

Vancitybox